+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

suneelparwani

Dec 19, 2020
I am the perspective CEC inland applicant with a spouse living outside. I know the average processing for inland applicants but it would be great if anyone can share his/her timeline for the CEC stream with inland primary applicant and outland dependent.

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
I am the perspective CEC inland applicant with a spouse living outside. I know the average processing for inland applicants but it would be great if anyone can share his/her timeline for the CEC stream with inland primary applicant and outland dependent.
I was in same boat, but now my dependents have arrived in Canada, I have raised a webform to inform IRCC the same

Fergie_shalom

Jan 5, 2021
I explained to them but they said they needed letter. Anyways I received IRCC letter on Jan 7 for spouse and got it done the same day.
Hi,

I'm planning to submit my document for CEC; this week, I will do an upfront medical exam for me and my spouse. I know that RCMP takes a lot of time, and wanted to know is it possible to do it without an IRCC letter, or I first need the letter to get it?

Thanks,
Fergie

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hi,

I'm planning to submit my document for CEC; this week, I will do an upfront medical exam for me and my spouse. I know that RCMP takes a lot of time, and wanted to know is it possible to do it without an IRCC letter, or I first need the letter to get it?

Thanks,
Fergie
Well, they didn’t do it for me but on the forum u May see a lot of ppl are doing it upfront. So let’s give it a try

Fergie_shalom

Jan 5, 2021
Well, they didn’t do it for me but on the forum u May see a lot of ppl are doing it upfront. So let’s give it a try
Thanks for your response. Where should I approach for this? The Police Department cloth to my place is closed for visitors. Can I do fingerprinting at any RCMP Accredited Fingerprinting Agencies and attach the results to my application and return it to Toronto Police Service? Please advise.

Also, I'm reading about the RCMP on the website below and it says:
https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-getting-a-certified-criminal-record-check
  • – In the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department" portion of the form, you must include the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case
If I don't know the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, how will I be able to apply for the upfront RCMP? Applicants who did in advance, can you please share your experience?

Best,
Fergie

Reactions: chakrat

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
I didn’t check with an authorized agency but I think they will not ask for letter. Search commissioneries in ur area. All RCMP offices do not provide finger print/clearance certificate. U need to check their website

Loskin

Oct 27, 2020
Category: CEC (inland)
ITA: May 15, 2020
AOR: August 09, 2020
Nationality: India
Country of residence: Canada
Medical result: Passed (Sep 29, 2020)
BIL: Completed (Sep 29, 2020)
(Note: my Work permit Biometric details are updated for my PR application, which was done for my Work permit on Jan 2019)
i.e: No webform request and no phone calls to IRCC about my biometric.
Hey mrbhush, so you are saying they theyve collected your fingerprints when you were apply the post-grad work permit and they do not required you to do the biometric for the PR application?

allenkonax

May 1, 2020
@legalfalcon @akhilpoothampara

My friends PR application is in process, He is in express entry stream CEC Class. He applied on August 2020. He is on his work permit now which is valid till Nov 2021

He applied for a TRV on Dec 4 2020 since he has a medical emergency to go to his home country but no decision is made on it yet but he booked tickets for next Sunday since he can't wait much longer

The question is if he exit the country without the TRV and later when it is approved can he send the passport from India to the Ottawa IRCC OFFICE.

Also to mention the new TRV application via the VFS centre in his country isn't a viable option as it's showing almost a year of processing time.

Can anyone show some insights on it or guide in this regard. Is there any

Appreciate earliest replies and guidance please

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
@legalfalcon @akhilpoothampara

My friends PR application is in process, He is in express entry stream CEC Class. He applied on August 2020. He is on his work permit now which is valid till Nov 2021

He applied for a TRV on Dec 4 2020 since he has a medical emergency to go to his home country but no decision is made on it yet but he booked tickets for next Sunday since he can't wait much longer

The question is if he exit the country without the TRV and later when it is approved can he send the passport from India to the Ottawa IRCC OFFICE.

Also to mention the new TRV application via the VFS centre in his country isn't a viable option as it's showing almost a year of processing time.

Can anyone show some insights on it or guide in this regard. Is there any

Appreciate earliest replies and guidance please
As far aa i know and i saw this happened with my firend also !!’ Yes u can get stamp from india also !!! But bcz of covid m not aure what’s the processing going on in india !!!

neel8230

Oct 22, 2020
I am having same condition spouse outside me here. applied July2020, AOR Aug 2020, Biometrics done, Medical pass, 90% progress shows in account. waiting for COPR. what are your timelines?