+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Aor 20th Aug
Everything passed on 28th Mar but still waiting for copr..........
Don’t worry everything will get it soon , i had a worst scenario, i was out of status from November to April, I applied restoration of status on 14 April, and that is under processing . I got this good news today . I will upload photos and other information today will let you know guys when I receive COPR

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Don’t worry everything will get it soon , i had a worst scenario, i was out of status from November to April, I applied restoration of status on 14 April, and that is under processing . I got this good news today . I will upload photos and other information today will let you know guys when I receive COPR
Oh woow, good news. Pray I get mine too

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
@Jasaman, could you please confirm if you got the email from Etobicoke VO, also what’s your AOR??

Reactions: Jasaman

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi,

Please does anyone know how long it takes for CIC to review a document? I was asked to send in my pay stub and the likes today and it stated that I have seven days to do so.

Thanks

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi,

Please does anyone know how long it takes for CIC to review a document? I was asked to send in my pay stub and the likes today and it stated that I have seven days to do so.

Thanks
If it's a request from your local Visa Office (sent from local VO email), it will be very quick, just a few working days after you provide it.

Reactions: BossB

Priya surve

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Is it recommended to email local VO to ask status of application?
AOR 26 Aug
All stages are passed as per agent on April 23.
Still waiting for COPR
Secondary VO Etobicoke

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Hi,

Thanks
I was asked divorced certificate on 10 December 2020. Uploaded next day. Still no progress

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo guys i have answered all the questions they asked me about port of entry etc... and upload the photo they asked me , Let’s see how much time will take for COPR , will update you guys when i get any further details

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
@legalfalcon @EscoBlades need help the email they have sent me asking about port of entry, address etc... they put wrong DOB by mistake the year is wrong . I have answered all the questions and put the right year of my DOB . Is there anything else i need to do or they will get it right

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
@legalfalcon @EscoBlades need help the email they have sent me asking about port of entry, address etc... they put wrong DOB by mistake the year is wrong . I have answered all the questions and put the right year of my DOB . Is there anything else i need to do or they will get it right
You've answered the questions. This is why they ask them, to confirm the correct information. Just sit tight and wait

Reactions: Jasaman