***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Priya surve

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
AOR : 26 Aug, 2020
All stages passed since April 23, 2021
VO : Ottawa
Secondary VO : Etobicoke
Anyone with the similar timeline have had any further updates or still waiting for COPR??

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hii everyone...

got notes today applied on April 5th..

application assignment changed..

assigned by: SP10734
Assigned to: SP10734

anyone with same officer got approval??

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Anyone with the similar timeline have had any further updates or still waiting for COPR??
AOR 24 Aug, 1st VO Ottawa, 2nd VO Centralized Intake Office (in Sydney), everything passed since 30 March, waiting for a final decision.

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hey,

My passport is expiring soon, I'll be running short of 6 months from June 1st.

Does IRCC check if passport validity is more than 6 months for CEC inland?
YES, they check. My passport was also going to expire in July, 2021. So in april, I got request from CIC for a passport valid for 6 months. so I got new passport and send it to them. You can apply your new passport anways.

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

lins90

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
LANDED..........
29-08-2021
Yes, AOR August 24, everything passed since one week

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
FINALLY, RECEVED COPR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my timeline

Aug 28th AOR
CEC inland - with 2 Dependents
BGC: 20th Aug (NO GU)
GU on 30th April - I guess all passed - ADR - Changed to Not Applicable - ADR for T4/NOA on Feb02nd - Status changed to Rec Pass.
Eligibility : 3rd May - got GU
Final Approved: 3rd May
Landing email from Etobicoke: 4th May - Replied on the same day that we'll are in Canada along with the current address
Called on 5th May - if you see COPR number on your portal, you can call and ask.
COPR Received - 6th May

@legalfalcon & @caipsnotes - Thank yo so much for being so informative and helpful to many of us. You guys are the heart of this CanadaVisa forum.

@EscoBlades - Thank you so much man for answering many question on this group! Your turn will come soon

STAY POSITIVE. YOU GUYS WILL GET YOUR PR SOON.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
― The Shawshank Redemption --- A quote from my favorite movie

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
FINALLY, RECEVED COPR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my timeline...
Amazing! Many many congrats, was about time you got yours!

Reactions: Vengayam

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022

Here's my timeline

Aug 28th AOR
GU on 30th April - I guess all passed - ADR - Changed to Not Applicable - ADR for T4/NOA on Feb02nd - Status changed to Rec Pass.
Landing email from Etobicoke: 4th May - Replied on the same day that we'll are in Canada along with the current address
Called on 5th May - if you see COPR number on your portal, you can call and ask.
COPR Received - 6th May

@legalfalcon & @caipsnotes - Thank yo so much for being so informative and helpful to many of us. You guys are the heart of this CanadaVisa forum.

@EscoBlades - Thank you so much man for answering many question on this group! Your turn will come soon

Sending over lots of positive wishes!!!
You've made it, finally!

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021

Here's my timeline

Aug 28th AOR
COPR Received - 6th May

Congrats........

Siva.

Apr 27, 2021

Here's my timeline

Aug 28th AOR
COPR Received - 6th May

Many Congratulations !!

ramneekjp

Apr 15, 2021

Here's my timeline

Aug 28th AOR
COPR Received - 6th May

Guys: need help, you are receiving an email for COPR from which email id, my status is approved but not received any COPR

ramneekjp

Apr 15, 2021

Here's my timeline

Aug 28th AOR
COPR Received - 6th May

Guys: need help, you are receiving an email for COPR from which email id, my status is approved but not received any COPR

ramneekjp

Apr 15, 2021
I posted photos to IRCC address (as mentioned in the COPR letter)....I tracked and it is delivered yesterday...any one here can please let me know will there be any acknowledgement from IRCC that they received the photos? or what would be the next steps and what is your experience after sending photos? Please share.
Also can one look for job once they COPR or will they have to wait until they get PR card?