+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
I think I had renewed health card or changed the address on driving license online at the time I did not even apply for PR....I think once your health card expires you cannot do it online....you will need to go to service ontario.
Yeah, it's tricky. I actually did change the address for an expired card online once lol. I already had another valid work permit at the time and I don't remember why I didn't just extend the card. I guess I didn't care because all expired cards are still valid due to covid. Nonetheless, I want to change it now. But their requirements for what you can do online and what you can't are so vague :rolleyes:

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I waited for 1 month from March 22 and I guess it happened on last Saturday when I received a ghost update. I had called them on April 22 and security wasn't started until then.
Hi, do you happen to know your Officer code? I have the same AOR, VO as yours. Noc is similar as well. Waiting for a final decision from Officer RC1504.

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys I am putting my application together. I have reference letter issued ĺast week and but my letter of offer was issued in December. Do I need a job offer letter or just reference letter is okay. If yes do I need to update it to reflect current date