Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unknown
AOR Received.
August,2020
Guys having AOR 27-31 August ? Any updates so far? Any approvals or all passed? Please update timelines.

Nil_11

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Hey guys i have one quesyhere i got my COPR letter today and it’s valid for 1 year but i check in my Online account its shows copr letter expired in 3 months I already send my photo to Local visa office
What if i don’t get my PR card in 3 months because COPr will expire in 3 month as portal

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey guys i have one quesyhere i got my COPR letter today and it’s valid for 1 year but i check in my Online account its shows copr letter expired in 3 months I already send my photo to Local visa office
What if i don’t get my PR card in 3 months because COPr will expire in 3 month as portal
Use the validity on the actual COPR document

lins90

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
LANDED..........
29-08-2021
Called ircc today. AOR 30 August. Primary applicant inland and secondary applicant outland.
Criminality- passed
Info sharing - passed
Eligibility - Passed
Security- not started.
I didnt received any GU in profile.

any idea how long the security will take to complete
seems like security is taking longer and staying at not started situation for longer periods for some people. Mine everything else except security passed on March 29. Since then security is not started even. Do not know why !!!!

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

Ca55and

Sep 7, 2020
My NOC is 4212 which is one of the codes listed as priority occupation in the proposed new scheme. It’s all so frustrating why not process the applications you already have

Reactions: Vengayam

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Guys having AOR 27-31 August ? Any updates so far? Any approvals or all passed? Please update timelines.
AOR 30th Aug...As of 7th April all passed as per agent except security (not started) and bgc was in progress (I guess because it incudes both criminality and security)....last 2 days I have received 2 more GU's making it total of 6 GU's (I never thought I will get so many GU's) and I do not see any visible updated on my profile.

Last edited:

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Called IRCC today. They said they sent me the COPR via email on 29th March and that's why they marked the Webform as resolved. I told them that I didn't receive any emails and they said they'll out a note for Etobicoke to resend it and asked me to wait for 2 weeks. I am tired of this. Can someone suggest if you know anyone who sent a direct email to Etobicoke and got the COPR.