+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Nov 12, 2020
*****Application Approved in Portal*****

I'm September 2020 AOR but I'll share my details here as well.

Summary of my details:

AOR: September 4, 2020
NOC: 2161
CEC Inland, No dependents.
VO: Ottawa. (Don't know about secondary office).

March 16, 2021: First GU. Called CIC on the same day and agent said that all steps were passed.
March 24, 2021: Second GU. Didn't call CIC.

March 31, 2021. Application Approved in Portal. No email yet.

So, from All stages Passed ---> Final approval, it took about 2 weeks.

Does anyone know when I can expect CoPR email?

zaraah1

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
CEC
When I first called about a month ago, it was rec pass.
Today the agent just went: "your application is still in progress", so I asked her if she could go a bit more into details because I wanted to confirm if at least Eligibility had turned into passed. But all she said it was in progress. So it actually went backwards (or she sees rec pass as "in progress").
I believe she said security not started.
I'm gonna have to wait for my GCMS notes to see what it truly is. I ordered it about 3 weeks ago.
Probably your application is being assessed my a senior visa officer; hence the in progress status.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
i don't think so u can download COPR from the portal. You will only get via email.
Yup that's right. First you get approval and COPR "details" like document number etc. After a bit, you get the e-COPR via email. I'm also in same boat, approved in portal, awaiting COPR

Myselfnk

Mar 25, 2021
I called IRCC this Monday, agent said that your file is approved but you have to wait for confirmation in your portal and date he mentioned was March 26 for approval, Anyone has any idea how long will that take to appear in my account

Reactions: Temitee002

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I called IRCC this Monday, agent said that your file is approved but you have to wait for confirmation in your portal and date he mentioned was March 26 for approval, Anyone has any idea how long will that take to appear in my account
Congratulations. When is your AOR?

Reactions: Myselfnk

ProfessorAugust

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unknown
AOR Received.
August,2020
What is your timeline. What was the duration from recommended pass to approved.?

Reactions: Myselfnk

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Likewise, AOR Aug 18. Got a GU on Friday, called on Tuesday and learnt I passed all stages, only to wait for final approval, still waiting. Praying it comes by tomorrow if possible.....

Reactions: Vinami

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems like a lot of applications are approved, but only after calling the agents that the approvals are confirmed. Then about a 2 week wait.