+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi All,

I just called IRCC and as per the agent, my application is at the background verification stage, at this point, we don't need any additional documents. Final decision is pending, it's just a matter of time.

AOR August 23, 2020. Medical and biometric complete - Oct 15, 2020, no change after that.

MY work permit will expire in June 2021. I am planning to apply for BOWP and SOWP for me and my spouse by the end of April.

Hopefully, PR confirmation should come and then no BOWP, SOWP
OMG...we're in the same boat, except my work permit expires a little bit later, in mid-July. I'm on the fence, trying to decide when I should apply for WP extension. I don't want to wait until it's too late, but don't want to apply for BOWP neither. Hopefully, CoPR comes in time.

CAP5

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
OMG...we're in the same boat, except my work permit expires a little bit later, in mid-July. I'm on the fence, trying to decide when I should apply for WP extension. I don't want to wait until it's too late, but don't want to apply for BOWP neither. Hopefully, CoPR comes in time.
For me the WP expires in Late May. Rest all is same. "We are still working on etc etc..."

• Sad
Reactions: Vinami

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Same

Reactions: Vinami

kt1342

Apr 11, 2019
I just got off the phone with immigration and (for once) the agent was super helpful!
AOR: August 21st
Eligibility: passed (two weeks ago when I called it was recommended pass)
Crim: passed
Security: he said it was marked not started, but once they start it, it only takes a day (?).
Info sharing: complete
VO: Ottawa

He said that it should be approved in the next few weeks. I've been checking my application obsessively recently but I never got any GU's when Eligibility passed. Hoping for the golden email in the coming weeks!

Myselfnk

Mar 25, 2021
I just got off the phone with immigration and (for once) the agent was super helpful!
AOR: August 21st
Eligibility: passed (two weeks ago when I called it was recommended pass)
Crim: passed
Security: he said it was marked not started, but once they start it, it only takes a day (?).
Info sharing: complete
VO: Ottawa

He said that it should be approved in the next few weeks. I've been checking my application obsessively recently but I never got any GU's when Eligibility passed. Hoping for the golden email in the coming weeks!
Thank you for sharing this information, My AOR is aug 18 , I called a week ago my status was same except security not started but I didn’t ask about information sharing, hope everyone will get COPR soon

Thakkali

Feb 3, 2021
Hello to all CEC Applicants,

ITA: June 23/2020
AOR: August 18/2020
Biometrics: 27th November
Ghost Update on 21st March/2021
COPR: 26th March/2021 ( File got Approved ) , awaiting for the email.

Good luck to all, I hope this helps.
Congratulations

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hello to all CEC Applicants,

ITA: June 23/2020
AOR: August 18/2020
Biometrics: 27th November
Ghost Update on 21st March/2021
COPR: 26th March/2021 ( File got Approved ) , awaiting for the email.

Good luck to all, I hope this helps.
Congratulations. May I know your NOC and Visa Office, please?

virani123

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Guys.

Got the CoPR approval today on the Portal..
AOR - 9th August.

I still haven't received the email yet. Does anyone know how long will it take for that?
Does anyone know how long will it take to receive the email for COPR letter? Also whats the average time these days for receiving the PR card?