+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
Just called IRCC, their phone menu has changed.

AOR: 14th Aug, 2020
NOC: 5241

Everything is passed this Monday (22nd Mar) after a ghost update except criminality because my country have to mailed the police certificate to IRCC directly. And they still haven't opened the envelope.

We are getting there.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Just called IRCC, their phone menu has changed.

AOR: 14th Aug, 2020
NOC: 5241

Everything is passed this Monday (22nd Mar) after a ghost update except criminality because my country have to mailed the police certificate to IRCC directly. And they still haven't opened the envelope.

We are getting there.
You're close. I remember you had a whole thing with that PCC in the first place.

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
I called ircc yesterday.the lady on the phone said your file is open and they are working on your application. What does this mean??and she said everything is under process,security not started . Any idea how much time it will take more AOR 20 august 2020 CEC
Mine is also 20 august... n yesterday asked to submit more doc. Related to job...
Even my eligibility was rec. pass....

Reactions: Jasaman

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
To be fair, i'm not sure which specific office that is. I wish there was a way you could contact your primary VO directly and tell them to go find the PCC that was sent lol
The agent sent in a request with the tracking number to the VO. That's been done a month ago tho. They are working with only 25% cap now.

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
It’s T4, NOA from CRA, paystubs, bank statements showing salary deposit....
Oh, I had those (T4 and NOA) uploaded when I submitted my application. The request doc may due to an officer during final reviewing of your file and didn't see T4 and NOA.

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Oh, I had those (T4 and NOA) uploaded when I submitted my application. The request doc may due to an officer during final reviewing of your file and didn't see T4 and NOA.
Everything was submitted earlier from my side... I don’t know why they asked for second time...

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Yesterday I missed a call from unknown no. Nd within 15 min. I got email regarding these documents... I think that call was from ircc... to verify something ...related to job...

Is it possible???