*** August 2020 AOR - Join here ***

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Category: CEC
ITA: 05 August
AOR: 05 August
Medical: Upfront with two Grade B
Residence: Canada
I 've submitted my application on the same day of ITA. I didn't want to delay it anymore because I declined few ITAs earlier for completing one year
When you say Medical upfront are you saying Medical was done before you getting the ITA and sending it to them?

Your status has not got updated as MEP yet right?

Anildhage

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
Oh sorry I didn’t update completely.

AOR 13th August
7th July ITA
Country of residence - India.
Medicals done upfront
Category: FSW - Ontario
CRS: 479
Please update in the tracker.

Thank you.
Medicals passed today on 2 September 2020. Received Biometrics request. 90 days validity. Expecting VAC’s centre to open in October in Hyderabad, India.
@andy108

Hello Andy,
Can you help me understand how this thread can help me in the process of my PR application. I am just posting my application updates as someone confirmed to do this to get updates. What kind of help do I get in this thread?

Reactions: Garth 117

nastaransh

Mar 2, 2020
Hello guys
I received my ITA yesterday and looking for a forum about e-APR
can anyone help me with this matter?
I couldnt find anything useful

karishma90

Sep 7, 2020
Hi

Looking for advice on timeline for PPR

AOR date: 2nd Aug 2020
Review of medical results - Medical Passed- August 19, 2020
Date of Biometrics Enrollment: August 20, 2020

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hi

Looking for advice on timeline for PPR

AOR date: 2nd Aug 2020
Review of medical results - Medical Passed- August 19, 2020
Date of Biometrics Enrollment: August 20, 2020
Good luck and your case is moving quick, congratulations.

2 weeks seems to be good trend these days.

Garth 117

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
ITA: 20 August
AOR: 24 August
Medical: Upfront

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this question is asked before but I couldn't find the answer on this forum. I'm an inland CEC applicant for Permanent Residence. I had provided biometrics before when I applied for Study Permit before coming to Canada, never left Canada since then. Will I be asked to provide biometrics later on? I read somewhere earlier that inland applicants are exempt from providing biometrics, but now as I check again, the exemptions are only for temporary resident applications.
Well, if we can't give our biometrics, our applications will take forever to be approved?
check the IRCC updates because i think i saw that inland applicants has the bio requirement waived.

stepanov.hw

Jun 11, 2020
ITA: 20 August
AOR: 24 August
Medical: Upfront

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this question is asked before but I couldn't find the answer on this forum. I'm an inland CEC applicant for Permanent Residence. I had provided biometrics before when I applied for Study Permit before coming to Canada, never left Canada since then. Will I be asked to provide biometrics later on? I read somewhere earlier that inland applicants are exempt from providing biometrics, but now as I check again, the exemptions are only for temporary resident applications.
Well, if we can't give our biometrics, our applications will take forever to be approved?
You need to give biometrics.

If you’re between 14 and 79 years old, you need to give your fingerprints and photo for all permanent resident applications, even if you already gave us your biometrics and they’re still valid. This includes:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp