+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** August 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My AOR is August 23 , but I am facing an issue. When I log in to my account and click on View Submitted Application or upload forms, I can see all my uploaded documents except the LetterOfExplaination which comes under Optional section ? Has anyone faced this issue, do i need to upload the document again
Same here. I've read a few posts on this forum from 2019 and a lot of people had this issue. Their advice was to keep refreshing the page where you can see the list of submitted documents and eventually you will be able to see the letter of explanation. I did this and I can see the LoE after refreshing the page 3 times or so (it can take longer). Took a screenshot, just in case. The consensus seems to be that this is a system issue, but that immigration officers should be able to see all documents.

I wrote to IRCC using the online CSE form and reported this as a technical error. I asked if they can confirm that they can see the document. Haven't heard back yet, only wrote 3 days ago. I can let you know what they say when I hear back.

I don't think there's any need to worry though, this seems to be really common.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
My AOR is August 23 , but I am facing an issue. When I log in to my account and click on View Submitted Application or upload forms, I can see all my uploaded documents except the LetterOfExplaination which comes under Optional section ? Has anyone faced this issue, do i need to upload the document again
Yes I do notice that too. Its strange and I hope it got submitted properly and we didn't loose that document!

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Category: CEC Inland
NOC : 2174
ITA: 25th Jun 2020
AOR: 28th Aug 2020
Country of Citizenship : India
Country of
Residence: Canada
Medicals: Upfront
All fees paid.

Wish everyone good luck for their application!

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Same here. I've read a few posts on this forum from 2019 and a lot of people had this issue. Their advice was to keep refreshing the page where you can see the list of submitted documents and eventually you will be able to see the letter of explanation. I did this and I can see the LoE after refreshing the page 3 times or so (it can take longer). Took a screenshot, just in case. The consensus seems to be that this is a system issue, but that immigration officers should be able to see all documents.

I wrote to IRCC using the online CSE form and reported this as a technical error. I asked if they can confirm that they can see the document. Haven't heard back yet, only wrote 3 days ago. I can let you know what they say when I hear back.

I don't think there's any need to worry though, this seems to be really common.
Thanks, please keep us posted if they reply

Reactions: Jo1984

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks, please keep us posted if they reply
I heard back from IRCC regarding the issue of not seeing the Letter of Explanation in my list of submitted documents. Am copying their reply below:

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.

In order to confirm that the documents were received, we invite you to write back to us using the IRCC Web form and include the documents provided in the Optional Documents section.

It will be our pleasure to verify the file and confirm if the specified documents were received.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

I wrote back and included the LoE, so they can check. Am pretty sure it's there already (as I can see it if I refresh the page repeatedly), but just to be on the safe side...

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: Vinami

Gmak38

Aug 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-08-2020
Doc's Request.
7-09-2020
AOR Received.
15-08-2020
Med's Request
11-09-2020
Med's Done....
13-09-2020
Catagory : FSW
ITA: 09 July 2020
AOR: 15 Aug 2020
Country of residence: India

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I heard back from IRCC regarding the issue of not seeing the Letter of Explanation in my list of submitted documents. Am copying their reply below:

"

The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.

In order to confirm that the documents were received, we invite you to write back to us using the IRCC Web form and include the documents provided in the Optional Documents section.

It will be our pleasure to verify the file and confirm if the specified documents were received.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

I wrote back and included the LoE, so they can check. Am pretty sure it's there already (as I can see it if I refresh the page repeatedly), but just to be on the safe side...

Thanks for sharing mate!

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020

"

Thanks for sharing, I have a recommendation for you guys, try refreshing the page (press Cntrl + F5) when viewing the docs, you will see the missing doc one or two times, that's what I tried and got it, took a screenshot of the same and saved

jeffrey Yip

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for sharing, I have a recommendation for you guys, try refreshing the page (press Cntrl + F5) when viewing the docs, you will see the missing doc one or two times, that's what I tried and got it, took a screenshot of the same and saved
same thing happened too. but i must have refreshed like 20 times before I could see it.

AUG2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category: CEC
ITA: 05 August
AOR: 05 August
Medical: Upfront with two Grade B
Residence: Canada
I 've submitted my application on the same day of ITA. I didn't want to delay it anymore because I declined few ITAs earlier for completing one year

Last edited:

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
This year PPRs reported by month:

Last year year PPRs reported by month: