+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** August 2020 AOR - Join here ***

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Today I called and got latest update on my application from IRCC.

Category: CEC Inland (My Self + Spouse)
ITA: 25th Jun, 2020
AOR: 28th Aug, 2020
Country of Citizenship : India
Country of Residence: Canada
Medicals (MEP) : Passed on 19th Oct, 2020
Biometric (BIL) : Biometric done and completed on 20th Nov, 2020 (Request received on 20th Oct 2020)
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed
VO: Ottawa
Final Decision: ???

Does anyone know what comes next or how long it takes to get COPR after this?
Does this update also on you online application or you got the updates via call only? I am at 59%

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Does this update also on you online application or you got the updates via call only? I am at 59%
I'm at 57% and there's no update in my application on IRCC website. Called IRCC to get the latest status.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi Gaurav, did you speak with a person or machine? I wasn't able to reach out to any agent...
You are supposed to keep trying. Very few people get through to an agent first time round of calling, unless they call at 8am first thing. Also, if it does put you through to an agent, you could be in the call queue for anything up to 30+ minutes (or you could request a call back)

You need patience when you attempt to call IRCC.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Hi Gaurav, did you speak with a person or machine? I wasn't able to reach out to any agent...
Yes, I spoke with IRCC agent. You may have to try few times until you get into wait queue. I had tried 3-4 times then I waited 35 mins in queue before I got my turn.

Reactions: mike93

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Received response from IRCC for my web form query for latest status on my file.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:
  • Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Received response from IRCC for my web form query for latest status on my file.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:
  • Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
When did you raise the webform

Nikita2jain

Jun 18, 2020
Category: EE-PNP-Inland
CRS: 978
AOR: Aug.16.2020
MEP: Sep.28.2020
Biometrics Exemption: Nov.06.2020
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Info sharing: Completed

Anyone knows when security background check starts and how long it will take?
Clear and Simple personal and travel history.
What is your VO? I have the same timeline.. security not started yet as per ircc agent

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
Any Aug AOR got any update??
Anyone here with sydney Vo?
No updates. Still criminality and info sharing in process, eligibility and security not started.