+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019*****INLAND***NO OWP sponsor class

IvoryZhang

Aug 1, 2019
Hi all,

Just sent my app WITHOUT OWP on July 31. I would just say August lol. I would like to track my timeline and hope this could help others.

I’m in Ottawa, my bf is PR, and I hold a study permit. We are under common law class and lived together for 3 years.

Good luck to all of you.

Ivory

IvoryZhang

Aug 1, 2019
Application sent: July 31
App received (sighed by P. Wong): Aug 6

just checked other post, it seems they are processing June 26ish App now. Hope that I could get AOR in the middle of September

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
Hey there! We're applying inland application as well but with OWP.
We sent the application Aug 11
Received Aug 13

We're under spouse class :) lived here for three years (2 years with work permit through IEC) - now here as a visitor, so hoping for the work permit to be approved soon! My husband's a citizen - We're applying from Calgary.

Here for the August applicants and to track how everyone's applications are going - this seems to be the first one i've seen for the month.
Good luck to you and everyone!

Rachell

Fahim-Sean

Jul 29, 2017
Hey there! We're applying inland application as well but with OWP.
We sent the application Aug 11
Received Aug 13

We're under spouse class :) lived here for three years (2 years with work permit through IEC) - now here as a visitor, so hoping for the work permit to be approved soon! My husband's a citizen - We're applying from Calgary.

Here for the August applicants and to track how everyone's applications are going - this seems to be the first one i've seen for the month.
Good luck to you and everyone!

Rachell
Hi there,
I appreciate that if you could answer my question.
I am the principal applicant. In land PR + OWP.
What forms I have to include in the package for open work permit? is IMM5710 the only form?
We will be sending the application on Monday (March 16) hopefully.
Thanks!