+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi All, Need some help - The current status is background check and today I got a mail asking for IMM5406 form ( Additional Family Information IMM 5406). I have 2 questions around it -
1) Should I fill in 2 forms - one in English and one in Native language (Hindi) - I am aware that this need to be done for me and my spouse

2) Would this delay the PPR ? (even if I provide the details within 7 days)

Kindly help
1 ) No need to fill two forms for English and Hindi, you can chose either.
2) Nothing can be concluded. As per previous experiences, an ADR helps move the file. So cant say much.

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello friends, I just got my gums note and I realise I have a serious issue, so I need advice on solution
Issue; I was given review required and 0 year on my work experience
Reason: I Checked my application and I find out I made major error in my application. I actually worked from 2008 July to 2015 Feb in a bank. In 2012 I was appointed the branch manager.
Due to frustration emanating my Inability to get my record accepted on the system ( I did a master's program part time within 2012 and 2015 and the system is not accepting my for work and education between period of 2012 and 2015 ) I it my experience to 2008 to 2012 and master 2012 to 2015. Just to be able to transmit my application as I have already spent a month on the issue.
The issue is that the job title I used is business manager and since I only became business manager in 2012 my experience was cut down to 0.

I know this error is terrible, please I just need advice now, I do not need more scolding. I have cried and punish myself enough.

Note: I did my master's in my country as part time while working full time.

AOR ; August 17

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Reactions: gau55555

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello friends, I just got my gcms note and I realise I have a serious issue, so I need advice on solution
Reason: I Checked my application and I find out I made major error in my application. I actually worked from 2008 July to 2015 Feb in a bank.
In 2012 I was appointed the branch manager.

I did a master degree between 2012 and 2015

I have issues inputting my master degree and work experience for same year 2012 to 2015, so I cut down my work experience to 2012 since I will only need 3 years. I was only able to transmit my application after I have done this.

Since I was made a business manager in 2012 and I was accessed base on that title my work experience is cut down to 0

Note: I did my master's in my country while working full time.

Kindly advice on what I can do now. Pls don't scold me more. I am frustrated already. Just advise

AOR ; August 17

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hello friends, I just got my gcms note and I realise I have a serious issue, so I need advice on solution
Reason: I Checked my application and I find out I made major error in my application. I actually worked from 2008 July to 2015 Feb in a bank.

I have issues inputting my master degree and work experience for same year 2012 to 2015, so I cut down my work experience to 2012 since I will only need 3 years. I was only able to transmit my application after I have done this.

Since I was made a business manager in 2012 and I was accessed base on that title my work experience is cut down to 0

Kindly advice on what I can do now. Pls don't scold me more. I am frustrated already. Just advise

AOR ; August 17

Hi dear, I got few questions

* did u get ur wes done for ur masters? Was it equivalent to Canadian masters?

* was ur course full time or part time?

u can in no circumstance be doing a full time course and a full time job the same time. It will not be accepted by CIC either.

We need to know clear details in order to learn of the actual situation and to advice a way thru it.

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi dear, I got few questions

* did u get ur wes done for ur masters? Was it equivalent to Canadian masters?

Yes. Equivalent is master's

* was ur course full time or part time?

u can in no circumstance be doing a full time course and a full time job the same time. It will not be accepted by CIC either.

We need to know clear details in order to learn of the actual situation and to advice a way thru it.
Thanks for your response

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hello to all forum members! Got my golden email today.
AOR August 13
MEP early September
IP 2 Mid November
PPR January 21 9 Pm EST

I have received the good news today ,as my consultant has sent me the golden mail on today.
Thanks to all and my best wishes for all August AOR members
Congrats.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018

AOR ; August 17
Sorry to hear this, but more questions arise before one could advise.
1. Is it a problem due to wrong NOC (as you mentioned the job title ) or due to the MBA you did ?
2. As you must have ECA with masters, so which NOC did you originally applied for ?

Your possible option for incorrect NOC will be an LOE explaining the situation and if you may get a letter from your employer stating the job duties which match your NOC code. As the info is not there in your query, cant elaborate on the other options.

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
1. Is it a problem due to wrong NOC (as you mentioned the job title ) or due to the MBA you did ?

The problem is with data entry and noc. I was access base on business manager . But I only becomes business manager In 2012. Since I have shorten my work experience from 2008 to 2012 to accommodate my master's .I was actually a relationship manager prior to the time. The error is this I only use title of business manager but my document shows I became manager in 2012. I use to be credit/financial analyst before then.

2. As you must have ECA with masters, so which NOC did you originally applied for ?
1112 financial / investment analyst. Really felt I should have chosen other financial professional though. I have not submitted any job functions and references too

Your possible option for incorrect NOC will be an LOE explaining the situation and if you may get a letter from your employer stating the job duties which
match your NOC code. As the info is not there in your query, cant elaborate on the other options.
Is it possible to change noc with loe now?

Thanks for your response

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018

Your possible option for incorrect NOC will be an LOE explaining the situation and if you may get a letter from your employer stating the job duties which match your NOC code. As the info is not there in your query, cant elaborate on the other options.

The problem is with data entry and noc. I was access base on business manager . But I only becomes business manager In 2012. Since I have shorten my work experience from 2008 to 2012 to accommodate my master's .I was actually a relationship manager prior to the time. The error is this I only use title of business manager but my document shows I became manager in 2012. I use to be credit/financial analyst before then.

1112 financial / investment analyst. Really felt I should have chosen other financial professional though. I have not submitted any job functions and references too

Is it possible to change noc with loe now?

Thanks for your response

itsmesundeep

Jan 23, 2019
1 ) No need to fill two forms for English and Hindi, you can chose either.
2) Nothing can be concluded. As per previous experiences, an ADR helps move the file. So cant say much.
Thanks for the reply.. I will send one form and hopefully this will move my file forward...

itsmesundeep

Jan 23, 2019
What details do you need buddy? Btw what's your AOR and current status? I too got one yesterday.
Do we need to send 2 forms - one in English and one in Native language ?
Would this delay the application process as I am 1 month away from the 6 months mark..