+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
Does anyone know if hiring an immigration lawyer help you to speed up the process or to get a response from CIC? Any suggestion? I am AOR Aug 2018 and still waiting. No response at all for CIC. Eligibility is under review after 2 years.. Really frustrating..
I am going to hire one anyway. I am hoping an immigration lawyer would help. Its been 32 months for me.

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Have you figured out why the eligibility is under review? Mine was due to wrong format of reference letters. I got to know this through gcms notes and I filed the correct documentation post that. It took me 26 months to receive a PPR.

I suggest you go with your latest gcms notes to a lawyer. Additionally, explain your case to @legalfalcon on his Thank you Legal Falcon thread. He is an immigration expert and he guided me.

Sachindra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
I hope I'm the last person to ever write here. But I received COPR today after a painful 34 month wait (AOR 8 Aug 2018)! Phew!!
Congratulations!!! my Aor also 8 Aug 2018,so you are not the last person :) it has been 34 months and still waiting.are you inland applicant or outside? your visa office? I’m inland and processing outside of Canada.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
No, my remed (requested and completed March 2020) was extended in April 2021. I was required to complete a Schedule A, but no new PCC.
@Mp298 Congrats! Finally, your journey has to come to an end. Were you a FSWO applicant or CEC?

manojtiwari

Jun 13, 2021
Hi,

You can type in Hindi in Acrobat.

Two things you need to have. First is Adobe acrobat professional or DC. You can download for free or trial. Second is hindi font, click on this link http://www.easynepalityping.com/resource/font/devnagari_new.zip or copy paste it in ur browser. It will download a zip. copy paste the contents in ur C/ windows/ fonts folder.

In acrobat, go to tools and then select add text. make the text box. then go to content editing panel on side. select the font devnagari new. You can type in hindi now.

You can use this site, if you dont know how to type in hindi. http://www.easyhindityping.com/ it will convert whatever you type in english to hindi. see the text example.

Hope this helps.
Hey guys,
So I recently tried this webpage & it didn't work for me. Sharing this page URL for my other fellows to save their time- https://ilovetyping.com/

Mp298

Sep 30, 2019
Congratulations!!! my Aor also 8 Aug 2018,so you are not the last person :) it has been 34 months and still waiting.are you inland applicant or outside? your visa office? I’m inland and processing outside of Canada.
No way!! I feel your pain! I'm an Inland applicant, living inland. Visa office was Ottawa.