+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017
hi everyone I’m also August applicant .I send it August 29,2017. Just want to ask what does it mean when it says in ECAS was In Progress to Decision Made? and I also received pre arrival letter yesterday but no PPR yet ,is’t a good sign? is there any tendency to be rejected even if we already received pre arrival letter? how long does it take to get PPR . sorry for so many questions I’m just so confused ,Thank you so much in Advance
iam an august applicant too . 3rd august
ECAS in process to DECISION MADE ON 8TH FEB
PRE ARRIVAL EMAIL ON 7TH FEB
NO PPR YET... LETS WAIT AND SEE

Fla710

Feb 11, 2018
Hi guys we are August 10 applicants. I am sponsoring my husband and currently our status is processing background check. Hopefully we all hear good news soon, we are at the Mississauga CIC office.

Reactions: Lia77

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi guys we are August 10 applicants. I am sponsoring my husband and currently our status is processing background check. Hopefully we all hear good news soon, we are at the Mississauga CIC office.
That is a wonderful news you are pretty close to DM and PPR.
After the Pre-Arrival there is no update on our application yet. What about others?

Reactions: Fla710

joes

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
11-09-2017
Nomination.....
NOT APPLICABLE
AOR Received.
03-08-2017
IELTS Request
NOT APPLICABLE
File Transfer...
21-09-2017
Med's Request
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
02-10-2017
Interview........
NOT REQUESTED
Passport Req..
15-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2018
LANDED..........
27-03-2018
Has anyone had any movement from Manila VO regarding their background checks yet? I only seen a couple somehow get their decision made according to the spreadsheets but the rest are still pending.

syeduzair

Oct 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4/4A: April 01, 2016
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
March 29, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi everyone,

I have sponsored my wife.
APP Submitted August 21
AOR1 Sept 07
AOR 02 Dec 21 (Transfer to LDVO)

I traveled back to my wife in January last month for 20 days as we had our first anniversary.

My question here is should I send the evidence/proof of my this trip to support our application at this stage? Specially when we can see now the AUG SEP 2017 applicants have started receiving pre-arrival info and PPRs etc.

Her BG has not yet started (at least per GC key online).

Please advise.

Good luck all!

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
Has anyone had any movement from Manila VO regarding their background checks yet? I only seen a couple somehow get their decision made according to the spreadsheets but the rest are still pending.
None from our end. We got our pre-arrival services letter last February 2. They haven't started our background check..

Reactions: canuser

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have sponsored my wife.
APP Submitted August 21
AOR1 Sept 07
AOR 02 Dec 21 (Transfer to LDVO)

I traveled back to my wife in January last month for 20 days as we had our first anniversary.

My question here is should I send the evidence/proof of my this trip to support our application at this stage? Specially when we can see now the AUG SEP 2017 applicants have started receiving pre-arrival info and PPRs etc.

Her BG has not yet started (at least per GC key online).

Please advise.

Good luck all!
Nothing additional unless they ask

kc0728

Mar 6, 2017
Just wait for it maybe today or the next day because for us we got PPR the next day after decision made on ecas

Reactions: ali khalid

Michael83

Sep 22, 2017
i am sponsoring my little child .. he passed the medical and got the pre arrival letter .. he is at cairo visa office .. i got an email from them asking:

This refers to the application for permanent residence in Canada of your son Makaio under the family class category.

The following documents marked by an (X) are required in order to continue the processing of his application:

(X) Proof of your residency in Canada (rental agreement, proof of your employment, etc).

(X) Proof that the rest of your family plan to return to Canada.

(X) Enrollment certificate for your son Matthew at school.

so i need help to answer them ... i live with my uncle and i am not working .... i got my sponsor approval from ottwa with this situation but now cairo visa office needs these proofs
so what can i do ????? in 30 days

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey everybody,

Here is a little update on my application. Today I got this email about an hour ago and I do understand is that the processing is almost ended but still they need evidence of sponsor's proof of intent to move back to Canada. Now I don't know what kind of evidence should I send them as I already send them house lease agreement emails, Health Insurence, Receipt of my daughter's proof of citizenship application. Right now I am just thinking what else can be the evidence that I have missed and which is Singapore visa office is asking for. I need your input fellas!!

"Dear Sir / Madam,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please provide evidence that your sponsor is returning to Canada permanently as we are in the process of finalizing the application.
We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
High Commission of Canada, Singapore
"

hopephul100

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone gone past AOR2 from London Office?

My friend's application was processed in London too, everything was done in 8 months! I haven't heard anything for 3.5 months yet :( since AOR 2.

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hey everybody,

Here is a little update on my application. Today I got this email about an hour ago and I do understand is that the processing is almost ended but still they need evidence of sponsor's proof of intent to move back to Canada. Now I don't know what kind of evidence should I send them as I already send them house lease agreement emails, Health Insurence, Receipt of my daughter's proof of citizenship application. Right now I am just thinking what else can be the evidence that I have missed and which is Singapore visa office is asking for. I need your input fellas!!

"Dear Sir / Madam,

Please provide evidence that your sponsor is returning to Canada permanently as we are in the process of finalizing the application.

Sincerely,
"
They usually refer to house rentals and job offers to confirm that the sponsor is returning to Canada. You as a sponsor can write a letter explaining your intentions to move to Canada and attach once again the house lease, Health Insurance and say that you are currently looking for a job (if you don’t have a job offer yet, you can add print screens of your emails applying to different jobs).

joes

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
11-09-2017
Nomination.....
NOT APPLICABLE
AOR Received.
03-08-2017
IELTS Request
NOT APPLICABLE
File Transfer...
21-09-2017
Med's Request
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
02-10-2017
Interview........
NOT REQUESTED
Passport Req..
15-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2018
LANDED..........
27-03-2018
Hey everybody,

"Dear Sir / Madam,

Sincerely,
"

What you provided is good. What could help a little more is your sponsor has a job that ties him back to Canada. If employed in Canada, a letter from his employer with a company letterhead on it stating his position, how long he's worked for them, etc. If he travels to other countries as a part of his job, employer should state it on the letter. Also if your sponsor has relatives in Canada that would help too. I've watched many immigration and border shows on TV and officials really like to know how much "connection" you have with your home country.