+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Windywalks

Jul 6, 2017
Hello everyone - so I applied in Aug 2017 , got schedule a, Pcc request followed by aor 2 in oct 2017 but no medical request letter. I ordered gcms and outgoing correspondence says cic sent medical request but nothing in my email or gc key.

I called ircc today and they do see the emedical request so asked me to send webform as a technical difficulty inquiry and their email dept is going to send the medical request where it should have been sent in oct.

Has anyone faced similar situation here and any idea when can I expect an email reply ?

Thanks in advance !

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
And finally I see the end of the tunnel.. Received my letter to provide copy of passport, the Appendix A and 2 Pictures. I have a USA passport, being visa exempt. Do I need to send two new pics aside from those I had sent with my application?
Congratulations :) Wish you all the best on your journey. Share your timeline with us.

Also please update the spreadsheet with your timeline
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=743533934

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
And finally I see the end of the tunnel.. Received my letter to provide copy of passport, the Appendix A and 2 Pictures. I have a USA passport, being visa exempt. Do I need to send two new pics aside from those I had sent with my application?
yes you need to send in two more photos.
can you let me know if you are able to enter any info to your Appendix A form? im unable to and wondering if its just me :) thank you

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
August applicant here! My husband (primary applicant), received a call from the visa office in Port au Prince this morning. They asked him to come for an interview on Thursday morning! Our consultant and myself received an email with the details and requesting for him to bring pictures, proof of correspondence, social media, etc and all stamped pages from MY passport showing I visit him. I'm flying down Wednesday morning to go through the process with him. Very nervous as they scheduled this so suddenly.

Reactions: betterthanyoko

killborn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
My Timeline:

Common law application outland (But am in Canada)
Application received by mailroom 2 August 2017
Received Application number/UCI - Sept 12
Sponsor approval - Sept 12
Med requested 14 Sept. Submitted - Oct 14 (Delay because I had to get a medical done in the USA for my daughter)
Schedule A and Police Checks requested Sept 22 - Provided - Oct 20
Medical approved.. Not sure of date
File transferred Mississauga - 14 Nov
Background Check in progress - 5 Dec
Additional Police Certificate required - 5 Dec (This delayed me somewhat as I had to get a police check for time spent in Afghanistan)
Mailed Copy of Certificate and Letter of Explanation on 11 January
Status changed to Decision Made 26 Jan
Letter to provide copy of passport TODAY!! 29 Jan

All things considered, it went very quickly and I am super glad to get the final PR and do my official "Landing" even though I am already here.

logarius

Jan 30, 2018
Hi all,

Have not gotten an update on our application since file transfer to Bucharest and medical passed in early October. Still waiting on pre-arrival letter or background check to start. Should I be worried? I've uploaded all documents (sched A, police cert). It seems like Bucharest is moving quickly on applicants but mine is being passed over. Sponsoring wife from Iraq, by the way.

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Hi all,

Have not gotten an update on our application since file transfer to Bucharest and medical passed in early October. Still waiting on pre-arrival letter or background check to start. Should I be worried? I've uploaded all documents (sched A, police cert). It seems like Bucharest is moving quickly on applicants but mine is being passed over. Sponsoring wife from Iraq, by the way.
My situation is the same, transfer to the Vienna office in October
we started the process in October, 23rd, then nothing is happening.

joes

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
11-09-2017
Nomination.....
NOT APPLICABLE
AOR Received.
03-08-2017
IELTS Request
NOT APPLICABLE
File Transfer...
21-09-2017
Med's Request
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
02-10-2017
Interview........
NOT REQUESTED
Passport Req..
15-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2018
LANDED..........
27-03-2018
Hi all,

80% of applicants will normally be processed in the new timeline of 12 months as CIC's goal. You're still within the normal processing times. I'm an August applicant and the background check on my wife hasn't started either.

devilsofnj

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
I haven't heard anything from the Manila Visa Office since October 25th. I am the sponsor. Still early into the process though. Hopefully, I'll hear something within the next month.