Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Interview........
nil
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2018
No idea.. I received nothing about it being transferred.. The letter was to him and sent to his email.

Nope he isn't set as a representative. Found it odd too but I guess I don't care who gets the updates as long as we get them.
my sponser recieved the trasnfer letter too

Reactions: WeegieInOttawa

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
My application in process in Vienna office full 3.mounth and nothing happend since then last update ECAS
We started your application on october 23
Medical done 6 october and sentd PCC.
How much long .....waiting,waiting....

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
PLEASE HELP!

i received PPR and am trying to sort if i need a visaETA to enter canada. one of the options asks if you are a permanent resident...as decision has been made do we check that box or no? reason i ask is that is the difference between requiring an ETA to enter Canada or not and will therefore decide whether we send in a physical copy of passport or not.

also anyone who had to send to London VO for COPR...did you just trust in regular mail to send it back or did you send a courier slip for them to return the COPR?

also, the Appendix A form isnt allowing me to enter any info..do i need to print it out then scan it in and submit?

im at my wits end..after all this why cant the last part be easy peasy :)

TIA

Last edited:
Reactions: faithey

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
PLEASE HELP!
Based on your passport, would people from your country need a visa to enter Canada?

If yes, then you need to send your passport.

If no, you can just submit a photocopy. You won't need an eTA to land once you have your CoPR.

Also, you aren't a PR until you've landed in Canada and crossed the border with your CoPR.

Reactions: betterthanyoko

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
Based on your passport, would people from your country need a visa to enter Canada?

If no, you can just submit a photocopy. You won't need an eTA to land once you have your CoPR.

Also, you aren't a PR until you've landed in Canada and crossed the border with your CoPR.
thats my confusion..it says they need an ETA...so is this considered a visa so should we send the original passport? or is an ETA not considered a visa? and we only need send a photocopy?

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017

so then he (my husband is PA) needs an eta regardless..which is fine..i only need to know if the ETA is considered a visa as this dictates whether or not he has to send an original or copy of passport for COPR :)

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
im also not finding where in myCiC to upload the information they are requesting for PPR.

myCiC is the gckey thing right? im going crazy ):

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
What nationality is your husband? Irish?

If that's the case, then he will need to only submit photocopies of his passport to the London Visa Office (+ photos and anything else mentioned on the PPR). The Visa Office will then issue the CoPR and this is what he will need to travel to Canada. My understanding is that he wouldn't need an eTA.

As to how to submit it, I don't know. It might help if you could post the contents of the PPR letter taking out any personal information.

killborn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Soooo this just happened. Checked the online services and it says Decision made. Click on it and nothing is updated since their last communication to me in December. Not received anything else? Does that mean, I am finally at the end of this road?

canadianlovee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Soooo this just happened. Checked the online services and it says Decision made. Click on it and nothing is updated since their last communication to me in December. Not received anything else? Does that mean, I am finally at the end of this road?
What’s your VO?

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
Pre-arrival invitation letter received today!!!! Is it getting closer to the background check, DM and PPRT?
Congratulations!! There's been a lot of movement from MVO lately based on the Facebook Group from applicants from March until August. We haven't heard from ours yet though.. :( Hopefully soon.