Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
Got AOR 2 today from NDVO. Police check and SCHEDULE A already submitted but no medical yet. It's strange that most people got medicals before AOR2.

Also, ECAS shows one additional line ' we started processing your application on oct 30.'
Folks - do remember to update your timeline on spreadsheet below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=784123583
i tried updating last week but there was a lock on the spreadsheet. is it reopened now?

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
hey guys,

I am sponsoring my wife. Yesterday, on e-cas, under my sponsorship application I saw, "Decision Made". However, I didn't receive any communication to confirm if I was approved or not. Nor did my wife receive her medicals yet. Do you know if it takes long to get an email about sponsorship approval or rejection?

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
hey guys,

I am sponsoring my wife. Yesterday, on e-cas, under my sponsorship application I saw, "Decision Made". However, I didn't receive any communication to confirm if I was approved or not. Nor did my wife receive her medicals yet. Do you know if it takes long to get an email about sponsorship approval or rejection?
I assume that would decision made on the sponsor. If so you should receive a sponsor approval email.

Reactions: Raza1214

yamuna

Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo shifted to cvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
Med's Request
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully may 2016
Do not worry about the payment. You need to correct the issues why they returned your case and file it again including your original payment receipt.
thanks for your reply

they just mentioned about income statement , i think i have to print that from cra website

chinvin

Oct 10, 2017
Got AOR 2 today from NDVO. Police check and SCHEDULE A already submitted but no medical yet. It's strange that most people got medicals before AOR2.

Also, ECAS shows one additional line ' we started processing your application on oct 30.'
Folks - do remember to update your timeline on spreadsheet below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=784123583
Hi Windywalks, I got my AOR2 NDVO on October 30 th as well

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Guys guys!! Since my account is not linked I am able to check my status only on ECAS. Today I finally saw a line "Medical results have been received". I passed my exams on Oct 19, and the physician said that she sent them though EMedical 2 days ago. Does it mean that my medicals passed? Should I enter today's date in the table (August spreadsheet) ?

Reactions: faithey

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Guys guys!! Since my account is not linked I am able to check my status only on ECAS. Today I finally saw a line "Medical results have been received". I passed my exams on Oct 19, and the physician said that she sent them though EMedical 2 days ago. Does it mean that my medicals passed? Should I enter today's date in the table (August spreadsheet) ?
Ecas does not update to show whether or not you passed the medical. It will only ever say medical received. Only gckey updates to medical passed, once it has been reviewed.

Impossible to say whether you passed them as they likely have not even reviewed them, but ecas will stay that way throughout the process so don't worry if it never changes.

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Ecas does not update to show whether or not you passed the medical. It will only ever say medical received. Only gckey updates to medical passed, once it has been reviewed.

Impossible to say whether you passed them as they likely have not even reviewed them, but ecas will stay that way throughout the process so don't worry if it never changes.
Thank you for reply. So is there any way for me to know whether I passed the medicals? How long it usually takes for them to review?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you for reply. So is there any way for me to know whether I passed the medicals? How long it usually takes for them to review?
You'll know if you link the application. We're Mar 1 and only linked the first week of October, it said meds passed, but I really wasn't worried about it. The medical exam is largely a formality for spousal.

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
You'll know if you link the application. We're Mar 1 and only linked the first week of October, it said meds passed, but I really wasn't worried about it. The medical exam is largely a formality for spousal.
Wow interesting, I had an impression that we were given only 7 days to link. Anyways we have a lawyer and she is really not up to linking our application. Thanks for your help