+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
It just reflects that your application is under process. Can you please send the link from where your are checking the ECAS ? Thanks
I am an Aug applicant as well. We should be on the same page, Sch A, med, Police cert. all done about 2 weeks ago and my ECAS is now IN PROCESS from Application received. I am waiting the email from VO handling my case. you can check the thread here for further details. It is very helpful.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/family-class-sponsorship-each-stage-example.522293/

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
hello everyone
i am new to this thread. i applied to sponsor my husband in september. he is currently living in india but they sent my application back saying that some documents are missing like proof of income statement. i have few questions regarding this
i already paid fees do they refund the money or can i use the same payment receipt next time when im applying. they didnt mention anything about this. i am really worried dont know what to do. i am thinking to hire immigration lawyer this time.
does this happen to anyone before?

thank you
Do not worry about the payment. You need to correct the issues why they returned your case and file it again including your original payment receipt.

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
I think they say that I have to be here in Canada until the full process is completed ... is it true ??!
My husband who is my Sponsor living in Canada as a citizen has left Canada while our case is in process. There is no problem at all. The sponsor can travel anytime, if the PA is being sponsored from OUTSIDE Canada, then he/she can travel as well without any restrictions.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
our application also.
we had to send the requested documents by October 20.We did it, now we are in the process at the vienna office.
how long it will take until the decision, I do not know.
I check for messages multiple times daily on gckey, ecas, my email etc lol. Just waiting anxiously for that medical request!

adv.rishab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
I am an Aug applicant as well. We should be on the same page, Sch A, med, Police cert. all done about 2 weeks ago and my ECAS is now IN PROCESS from Application received. I am waiting the email from VO handling my case. you can check the thread here for further details. It is very helpful.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/family-class-sponsorship-each-stage-example.522293/
Hi Roverbon. Thanks for the above link. Its quite informative and useful. However, I have observed from the stages as well as the posts of other applicants that the stages and process is not same for everyone. For example some people are getting medical request earlier and some later, some are getting emails from CIC and VO and some not. Some applicants are getting AOR 2 and 3 while some are not. I think processing time was also different for applicants at different stages. It seems that there is no uniformity of processing applications by CIC. Btw, do tell us when there is an update in your application. Thanks

JAG85

Sep 22, 2017
Got file transfered on 27th oct to NDVO.
file submitted 17th August
medical done 6th oct
sch a and photos submitted 13th oct.

waiting for background check and ppr now

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
I check for messages multiple times daily on gckey, ecas, my email etc lol. Just waiting anxiously for that medical request!
I did a medical examination sent and received, a police certificate and schA waiting for a decision from the VO