+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Michael83

Sep 22, 2017
I don't see why you can't travel to Egypt to see your family since you're the sponsor anyway.
Your visit should not interfere with the application at all.
We all miss our families and wish we could visit like you do. I'm actually jealous.
I think they say that I have to be here in Canada until the full process is completed ... is it true ??!

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
I come from serbia I found at checking time the process for your country
I found the fact that for my country it takes 9 months now I do not know if it was a total account or since it was received in VO?
I really do not know.
Sorry, you misunderstood my question.
Im wondering how long we have to enter Canada once PR is approved.

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
Im wondering once PR is approved how long does the PA have to enter Canada?

Is it based on expiration of Medical?

Thank you.

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
You will apply for the CSQ once you receive the AOR2 letter (confirmation that your file has been transferred over to the respective visa office). It will be written in the letter that you should apply for the certificat de selection du Quebec. This should not delay your application, as it happens in parallel to your file being processed by the visa office and is being handled by the Quebec government. In my case, waiting for the CSQ took a total of 3 weeks, and the Quebec govt. sent the certificate directly to CIC.
MiaMartin,thank you for reply. We received sponsor approval on Oct 13 and complete silence since then, how long do you think we still have to wait for our file to be transferred? We applied for CSQ this week without an invitation to do so, our lawyer did it.

MiaMartin333

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
File Transfer...
30-06-2017
Med's Request
25-04-2017
Med's Done....
10-05-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2017
LANDED..........
25-11-2017
MiaMartin,thank you for reply. We received sponsor approval on Oct 13 and complete silence since then, how long do you think we still have to wait for our file to be transferred? We applied for CSQ this week without an invitation to do so, our lawyer did it.
Your file will be transferred once the medicals are complete and your police certificates and schedule A form are submitted.

Reactions: adv.rishab

yamuna

Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo shifted to cvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
Med's Request
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully may 2016
hello everyone
i am new to this thread. i applied to sponsor my husband in september. he is currently living in india but they sent my application back saying that some documents are missing like proof of income statement. i have few questions regarding this
i already paid fees do they refund the money or can i use the same payment receipt next time when im applying. they didnt mention anything about this. i am really worried dont know what to do. i am thinking to hire immigration lawyer this time.
does this happen to anyone before?

thank you

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Our file was transferred after receiving police certificate and Schedule A. We haven't been requested medical yet.
our application also.
we had to send the requested documents by October 20.We did it, now we are in the process at the vienna office.
how long it will take until the decision, I do not know.

adv.rishab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
I have passed medical test (as reflecting in the cic portal). Have uploaded Schedule A and photos (earlier they were not as per specifications). Had already submitted PCC at the time of filling application. What would be the next step/ stage ? When will my file be transferred to Indian office ? Anyone having an idea about both ?

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
I have passed medical test (as reflecting in the cic portal). Have uploaded Schedule A and photos (earlier they were not as per specifications). Had already submitted PCC at the time of filling application. What would be the next step/ stage ? When will my file be transferred to Indian office ? Anyone having an idea about both ?
have you check the ecas?