October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hello Everyone
I have consultant as representative who doesn't want to link my Application online account, how will I receive PCC and Medical request? my application in process
The requests will come via email to your representative.

Reactions: Dreamss

Nz907

Oct 27, 2017
Hi there,
Can anyone tell me what is the next step after Ecas shows "medical results have been received" and how long does takes to transfer file to ndvo from Mississauga office. Schedule A form, PCC and medical have been sent and it's been two weeks since then no reply.

Thanks

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hello Everyone
I have consultant as representative who doesn't want to link my Application online account, how will I receive PCC and Medical request? my application in process
Looks like it's typical, our lawyer refused to oink as well, saying that 'it's useless and impossible". Anyone knows how can I be sure that our representative sent my PCC and background and it really reached them? Do they notify by e-mail? Also how do I really know if they received my medicals which I did on Oct 19. Thank you

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Looks like it's typical, our lawyer refused to oink as well, saying that 'it's useless and impossible". Anyone knows how can I be sure that our representative sent my PCC and background and it really reached them? Do they notify by e-mail? Also how do I really know if they received my medicals which I did on Oct 19. Thank you
No, they don't notify by email. You can only check ECAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do for your medicals. Enter there:
Application number (starts with F+numbers)
PA's Last name, DOB and the country of birth

Nabil_TO

Aug 25, 2017
Hello Friends,

Need advice, I have uploaded Schedule A form through Webform two weeks ago, any idea in how many days IRCC update the

Yes, how would I know if the documents has been uploaded, I called IRCC twice and they said to wait for 2 more weeks. I am not sure if this is their usual process.
View your submitted application. The details will show: "Replacement Provided"

Diana M

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
You can call CIC and ask if they recived your Sch A and PCC. Even if you have a representative they're still gonna answer you.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Hello Everyone
I'm honestly confused with these representatives who don't want to link accounts. I have a representative and I went ahead and linked it myself, he had no issue with it and he didn't have to the one to do it. I got request to upload police certificate and form A through gckey. My representative received SA and forwarded to me immediately. I'm not sure why some reps won't do this.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I'm honestly confused with these representatives who don't want to link accounts. I have a representative and I went ahead and linked it myself, he had no issue with it and he didn't have to the one to do it. I got request to upload police certificate and form A through gckey. My representative received SA and forwarded to me immediately. I'm not sure why some reps won't do this.
I don't understand how you did it with a paid rep. To do it yourself, you have to cancel your use of a rep by resubmitting IMM5476.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Typically, if you have a paid rep, it will give you an error if you try to link your account yourself because it has to be linked through the paid rep portal.

Reactions: Dreamss

Jpearl0593

Oct 3, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
Doc's Request.
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
03-10-2017
Med's Request
11-10-2017
Hi all,

File has been transferred to manila VO for processing. ecas changed to in process in oct. 24

Ay idea what will be the next step or what is their timeline?

chinvin

Oct 10, 2017
Hello everyone! ECAS changed to IN PROCESS two days ago however I haven't received an email yet the PA's file has been transferred to a VO, it's been almost 4 weeks now since we have uploaded Schedule A and PCC. FBI check is yet to be received . Wondering if the file was transferred which is why it's showing as In Process or is it kept on the side as FBI check is yet to come!! Any Insights will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
No, they don't notify by email. You can only check ECAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do for your medicals. Enter there:
Application number (starts with F+numbers)
PA's Last name, DOB and the country of birth
Christina,for some reason my ECAS just shows that application was received on August 25 and that's about it. Nothing else, I remember you were saying that they are slow in updating, but why would they mention on their website that it's it a daily updated tool?

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
You can call CIC and ask if they recived your Sch A and PCC. Even if you have a representative they're still gonna answer you.
Diana, that's some cool information, I had no idea we can call. Definitely going to do it as my application is not linked,nor ECAS showing something.

Reactions: Diana M

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Dear people who is applying for Quebec, when are we supposed to apply for Quebec celection certificate? Will we receive a request by e-mail? Generally the only difference for Quebecers is that our process is about 1 month longer due to the fact that we need to receive this certificate,or there is something else?