+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
i did use the webform for sch A. and got an email saying they received 10days after. and now GCKey updated "We do not need additional doc"
Hello Friends,

Need advice, I have uploaded Schedule A form through Webform two weeks ago, any idea in how many days IRCC update the

Yes, how would I know if the documents has been uploaded, I called IRCC twice and they said to wait for 2 more weeks. I am not sure if this is their usual process.

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
I submitted police check in the colour photocopy pdf format online. I scanned in colour copy and saved in pdf.
Does it say somewhere that police certificate cannot be in pdf ??
sorry for the delay...i didnt have great internet while i was away.....
it does not list the accepted files anywhere i could find...i only found out when i tried uploading a pdf which was denied and then i tried a bmp file which it denied and then i tried a pdf again and finally in big red letters it denied me again but finally listed which files it would accept.

hope you got yours uploaded ok.

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
@betterthanyoko - do you have a citation from CIC that the police check needs to be an image and not a PDF? Myself, and many others, have submitted a PDF.

no. i couldnt find anything. im going by what it said in big red letters while i was attempting to upload a pdf file. it said file not accepted and then listed the files it would accept...pdf for the PCC scanned form wasnt one of them.

if they accepted yours as a pdf then lucky you! it refused mine repeatedly. it accepted the schedule A as a PDF no problem.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
no. i couldnt find anything. im going by what it said in big red letters while i was attempting to upload a pdf file. it said file not accepted and then listed the files it would accept...pdf for the PCC scanned form wasnt one of them.

if they accepted yours as a pdf then lucky you! it refused mine repeatedly. it accepted the schedule A as a PDF no problem.
That is quite strange. I would imagine it's fine, then, for those of us who successfully uploaded the PDF on the portal.

Reactions: betterthanyoko

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hi guys,

My app was received Aug 17, SchA was uploaded Oct 6 but there is no Sponsorship Approval as yet or the Medical request. Is it normal or should I be calling CIC?
Maybe you could try checking ECAS using the sponsor's UCI and see if it at least says DM for the sponsor?

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Maybe you could try checking ECAS using the sponsor's UCI and see if it at least says DM for the sponsor?
Ecas says: Sponsorship Application Received

When I click that, I get the following :
  1. We received your application to sponsor xyz on August 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 27, 2017.
It's frustrating.

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
That is quite strange. I would imagine it's fine, then, for those of us who successfully uploaded the PDF on the portal.
yes. id assume if it said successful upload and your file was there and you continued with the submission, then im sure they received it.

did anyone else find it very unclear (as with quite a few parts of this entire process) that just uploading the documents wasnt the end of the submission? you did have to click the button to the bottom right, beneath the total, yes?

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
im just thinking...maybe they have a file size limit and thats why it was rejected?
still this entire process is littered with confusing instruction or lacking instruction. i feel for those whose first language isnt English as even i am finding it difficult to comprehend at times.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
yes. id assume if it said successful upload and your file was there and you continued with the submission, then im sure they received it.

did anyone else find it very unclear (as with quite a few parts of this entire process) that just uploading the documents wasnt the end of the submission? you did have to click the button to the bottom right, beneath the total, yes?
I also found that unclear. I agree... English is my first language (heck, I even write for a living) and some of the instructions are very confusing and unclear.

Reactions: betterthanyoko

rubleen.kaur1988

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
I have a small query actually that by mistake I forgot to mention about my 6 day honeymoon trip under "Supplementary information about Travels" form . My file has already been transferred to the local vo. Please suggest and advise what to do in this case :(

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
I have a small query actually that by mistake I forgot to mention about my 6 day honeymoon trip under "Supplementary information about Travels" form . My file has already been transferred to the local vo. Please suggest and advise what to do in this case :(
You can probably send them the form again using IRCC webform and explain what happened.

Reactions: KBH

Dreamss

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam
App. Filed.......
28-05-2019
Doc's Request.
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2017
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
20-10-2019
Hello Everyone
I have consultant as representative who doesn't want to link my Application online account, how will I receive PCC and Medical request? my application in process