+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
It means only my lawyer can create an online account and apply for my visitor visa?
When you have a paid rep, they have to link your account through the paid rep portal.

We had visitor visas before we applied for spousal, so I don't know about that part.

It's annoying, I know...I got my lawyers to link after 7 months ;)

Reactions: aiz19

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
When you have a paid rep, they have to link your account through the paid rep portal.

We had visitor visas before we applied for spousal, so I don't know about that part.

It's annoying, I know...I got my lawyers to link after 7 months ;)
Thank you for your information, looks like I have to insist my lawyer to link application in order to apply for visitor visa. I just still don't know if it's worthy, cuz I don't work and they might feel like I don't have significant ties to my motherland

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you for your information, looks like I have to insist my lawyer to link application in order to apply for visitor visa. I just still don't know if it's worthy, cuz I don't work and they might feel like I don't have significant ties to my motherland
Where are you from

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Hi guys,

My app was received Aug 17, SchA was uploaded Oct 6 but there is no Sponsorship Approval as yet or the Medical request. Is it normal or should I be calling CIC?

Canadianavisa2017

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hello Friends,

Need advice, I have uploaded Schedule A form through Webform two weeks ago, any idea in how many days IRCC update the
Update what status? That you uploaded a document?
Yes, how would I know if the documents has been uploaded, I called IRCC twice and they said to wait for 2 more weeks. I am not sure if this is their usual process.