+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Nabil_TO

Aug 25, 2017
Just thought I'd provide an update:

We decided to try our luck with a visitor visa. We applied on Monday Oct 16 and asked if my wife could come visit for Christmas and New Year's. My wife just got a letter asking her to send her passport to the visa office. I believe that means she got a temp visa to visit.

Our PR application was forwarded to Warsaw and we still haven't heard anything, but at least now we can spend some time together while we wait for PR.

Good luck all!!

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
Finally received the Sch A and police check request October 17. Submitted online on October 18.

FYI police check has to be submitted as a scanned photo file and NOT as a pdf.

Reactions: aiz19

geografa

Apr 30, 2017

We decided to try our luck with a visitor visa. We applied on Monday Oct 16 and asked if my wife could come visit for Christmas and New Year's. My wife just got a letter asking her to send her passport to the visa office. I believe that means she got a temp visa to visit.

Our PR application was forwarded to Warsaw and we still haven't heard anything, but at least now we can spend some time together while we wait for PR.

Good luck all!!
That's amazing!! Congratulations! Did you provide piles and piles of evidence that you intend to leave at the end of the visa? What stage is your application at? I wonder if this makes a difference..

Sajosh12

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
AUG 28
File Transfer...
NOV 23

Good luck all!!
Please expand on this...what documents and papers have you submitted?

aiz19

Star Member
May 22, 2013
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Hello!

Just wondering why my daughters name isn't included in the medical request.. When I supposed she should be coz I'm taking her with me... Btw, my husband is already a Canadian citizen...he's been in Canada for 20+ years.. Any thoughts? Thanks and Godbless us all

Jpearl0593

Oct 3, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
Doc's Request.
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
03-10-2017
Med's Request
11-10-2017
Just received AOR2 today (app received August 23) .

My husband was already done on his medical. If I received AOR2 today, is that mean that he already pass the med. exam or we will receive separate email regarding if he pass the med examination??

Reactions: IyahIsha

IyahIsha

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Just received AOR2 today (app received August 23) .

My husband was already done on his medical. If I received AOR2 today, is that mean that he already pass the med. exam or we will receive separate email regarding if he pass the med examination??
Hi po. Pwede po ba malaman ano po yung nakalagay sa AOR2? Thanks po.

likaagb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017

Good luck all!!
What documents you provide for the visitor visa? And where did you apply?

1985stefanie

Sep 16, 2017
Hi guys,

What is AOR2? And does the below email mean our entire case is being processed in Mississauga - not London UK (where we live)?

I received this email today: "This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) will be processed at CPC Mississauga."

prad1416

Jan 14, 2016
Hi All,

I had submitted the application on August 25, 2017. I had called IRCC to know how to update my new address, however I got to know from them that the application was returned back through canada post on Oct 6.

But till now I haven't received the application back neither to my old address nor to my new address.

Could any one please let me know via which postal service the application was returned?

Also is there any way to track the returned application?

Thanks.

queen8812

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi guys. Please help. I checked my ECAS just now. From application received it changed to in process. What does it mean? Btw, i finished medical and schedule A.

Reactions: balkan17

tholudee

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017

Good luck all!!
what doc did u submit, i also want to do that for my spouse please do reply, so we know what to submit , thanks

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
what doc did u submit, i also want to do that for my spouse please do reply, so we know what to submit , thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp
U need to take a quick questionnaire and after that u'll get a checklist with required documents. And there you will also need to attach all those proofs of ur authentic relationship with ur spouse and promise that he/she will go back home.