+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hello everyone! My application was received on Aug 25, AOR on October 7. Guys we went through a lawyer, she refused to link application to online account and prefers to send original documents on paper. It is not acceptable for us. Please help me what we should tell our representative to do? Thank you in advance and AORs to you all;)

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Hello everyone! My application was received on Aug 25, AOR on October 7. Guys we went through a lawyer, she refused to link application to online account and prefers to send original documents on paper. It is not acceptable for us. Please help me what we should tell our representative to do? Thank you in advance and AORs to you all;)
Link the application online yourself and ask your lawyer to follow your instructions as you're the one ne paying for the service from him, not the other way around.

Reactions: trev854

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Link the application online yourself and ask your lawyer to follow your instructions as you're the one ne paying for the service from him, not the other way around.
Thank you Raza, but in CIC website it says that if we have paid representative then we cannot link application ourselves and lawyer has to do it through portal for paid representative. How can I link myself?

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Thank you Raza, but in CIC website it says that if we have paid representative then we cannot link application ourselves and lawyer has to do it through portal for paid representative. How can I link myself?
You're right. I didn't think of that when writing. I would suggest best course is to ask the lawyer to link the application and reiterate that you are paying him to do the job.

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
You're right. I didn't think of that when writing. I would suggest best course is to ask the lawyer to link the application and reiterate that you are paying him to do the job.
Thanks once again, I think this is exactly what we are going to do. I just can't understand what makes a lawyer think that it is a useless step. I generally read a lot that people have to be pushy when dealing with their representatives.Sad :confused:

Aquia

Nov 9, 2015
Toronto
Visa Office......
Port of spain
App. Filed.......
9-10-2017
Doc's Request.
9-23-2017
AOR Received.
9-22-2017
File Transfer...
10-06-2017
from what i have seen, that is fairly normal, Trinidad visa office will ask for it. Can i ask where you are applying from?
I applied through the Mississauga office

hassan2017

Oct 8, 2017
SA is Sponsor Approval: notice that the person sponsoring is deemed to have met the requirements to sponsor. Typically, it will indicate that the processing of the Principle Applicant can start.
Thank you
I received that
then it means I am waiting for medical ....

Reactions: evdm

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
I received AOR2 this weekend. My app will be processed completely in Mississauga.