+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

likaagb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Im losing hope, all of you here got the AOR, SCH A, PCC and Medical Req. And I am still waiting for the first email. :(

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Im losing hope, all of you here got the AOR, SCH A, PCC and Medical Req. And I am still waiting for the first email. :(
You need to be patient. Why would you lose hope? Just today someone received their AOR who applied on August 22nd. Yours was received August 24th. I understand waiting is difficult, but you aren't waiting longer than anyone else. I have completed those things, but my application was received on August 2nd.

canada_33

Jul 16, 2017
Question...

I am the sponsor and also the representative of my spouse. I just got the AOR addressed to me as the sponsor.
In the e-mail, there's no instruction to link the application to an online account and it also does not specify the UCI number assigned to my spouse (principal applicant).

Is there another e-mail for the PA that I should receive in my e-mail (on her behalf as her representative) with the instructions to link the application to the online account?

Thank you.

Michael83

Sep 22, 2017
Question...

I am the sponsor and also the representative of my spouse. I just got the AOR addressed to me as the sponsor.
In the e-mail, there's no instruction to link the application to an online account and it also does not specify the UCI number assigned to my spouse (principal applicant).

Is there another e-mail for the PA that I should receive in my e-mail (on her behalf as her representative) with the instructions to link the application to the online account?

Thank you.
yes with here UCI but also you can link the application using Application no. and family name

Canadianavisa2017

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Need help friends, I was asked by IRCC to submit the Schedule A form, as I have my representative, he link the application, but he could not find any option to upload the form, any idea what could be the reason or in which option he could find the upload option. Thanks.

Michael83

Sep 22, 2017
Need help friends, I was asked by IRCC to submit the Schedule A form, as I have my representative, he link the application, but he could not find any option to upload the form, any idea what could be the reason or in which option he could find the upload option. Thanks.
use the IRCC webform

canada_33

Jul 16, 2017
yes with here UCI but also you can link the application using Application no. and family name

Thanks @Michael83 for the reply.
We have not received an e-mail indicating her (PA) UCI yet nor the instruction to link the application.

Should I already try linking the application using the Application no. from the e-mail that I (sponsor) received? Or should we wait for another e-mail with the UCI of the principal applicant & the instruction to link the application?

Thank you.

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Hello guys,

When reading the instructions to fill Schedule A, in the form guide 5289 I believe, I read I should also write names in the native language. Any suggestions how to write those on the PC? I tried doing google translate but the form doesn't validate. It only takes English.

bluegirl08

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
18-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
20-10-2017
Med's Request
04-10-2017
Congrats!
does your medial request have your application number attached to it? or is it just a general instruction?
Thanks! Yes i believe so, i have representative she sent me the medical form already filled up. There is IME no. Is that the one you're refering to?

bluegirl08

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
18-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
20-10-2017
Med's Request
04-10-2017
Dont be. continue praying.