+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
You are missing something. Learn how to navigate the site properly.
I looked everywhere but couldn't find anything to upload. I called CIC this afternoon and they advised there was no action required on my file and that it was most probably a system glitch. So I would like to think that my navigation skills are not that bad after all.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
I looked everywhere but couldn't find anything to upload. I called CIC this afternoon and they advised there was no action required on my file and that it was most probably a system glitch. So I would like to think that my navigation skills are not that bad after all.
Don't worry, the glitch has been ongoing for months. Some people just aren't ever prompted to upload in their account.

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Don't worry, the glitch has been ongoing for months. Some people just aren't ever prompted to upload in their account.
Thanks. So if there are no prompts how would I know if I need to upload anything at all? Would I have to send everything by courrier?

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Thanks. So if there are no prompts how would I know if I need to upload anything at all? Would I have to send everything by courrier?
Yup, it's my understanding that people who never get the prompt either have the option of submitting the forms via the IRCC webform or mailing them into Mississauga.

Michael83

Sep 22, 2017
I didn’t get the request for sch a or pcc also I have no message and “ your action is required” so do I have to submite the sch a and pcc without request or just wait for them to ask .. plz I want help .. thanx

likaagb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
How can you link it without the AOR? You need the UCI number or file number which you don't have.
I just tried to link it using name, country of birth and passport number but what like I've said It didn't work for me. Some other applicant here tried it too without the AOR and it worked.

Shahzee

Sep 25, 2017
Did you link the application without receiving AOR because I saw a previous msg from you confirming that ? Did you receive AOR from CIC since you linked the application before they instructions? I did the same and there are no updates or messages with respect to schedule a or police certificate on GCkey yet. I saw people referring to system glitch is CIC going to do something about it the glitch or we just have to have mail the forms?

Can any provide update with respect to how long does it take CIC to schedule a and police cert request after AOR is received?

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
this happened to me, I reported a technical problem and called IRCC and they says they cant help, this is a technical issue, asked me to wait for 10days for technical reply... has been a week now, no reply at all and i just used the webform to send my Sch A and Police certificate. I guess you better use the webform to speed thing up. using mail may cause delay.

Michael83

Sep 22, 2017
i didn't find a request for mine just "your action is required" so i sent it with IRCC webform and still waiting but i think it is because i am sponsoring my little child who is 1.5 year only ..... i think so

akayalto1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Say you sent it Aug 11. They received it Aug 18. Thats almost month a half. Call them to find out whats going on!
How do you know that they received it Aug 18? What number do we call?? Everything that I've found online says don't call if the estimated processing time isn't past. I've tried the online tools, but nothing comes up.

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
How do you know that they received it Aug 18? What number do we call?? Everything that I've found online says don't call if the estimated processing time isn't past. I've tried the online tools, but nothing comes up.
I assumed. May be canada post lost it and they never received it. Everything is possible. Registered mail costs 8 bucks extra. Why not buy it?

akayalto1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
I assumed. May be canada post lost it and they never received it. Everything is possible. Registered mail costs 8 bucks extra. Why not buy it?
When I asked about tracking they quoted much more....either way I should have done it...but i didn't...what can I do now??