+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Shahzee

Sep 25, 2017
So, I understand that you were able to link your application without getting AOR. Is that right? what did you put in the city/village of birth?
Yes i was able to link the application without the AOR. I'm thinking that CIC updated information on their system but didn't send an email with AOR yet. I was expecting my AOR on Sept 29th as it was 6 weeks since they received my application. I tried it few days prior to Sept 29th and it didn't work. When I was linking the application it asked for country of birth if im not mistaken.

hmian1992

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello!

I received an AOR email on September 28!

Does anyone know what the next step is? How long until I hear back? And how do i link my application online?

JAG85

Sep 22, 2017
Same thing . Did you receive AOR or were you able to link without it. When was application received and when did you receive your AOR?
application received on 17th aug
aor received on 29th sept, 2017.
linked file after aor

apple.j

Star Member
May 25, 2017
when
Hello!

Does anyone know what the next step is? How long until I hear back? And how do i link my application online?
when did you send your app?

ours was sent aug 23rd, we're still waiting for an update.. butterflies on my stomach..

likaagb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Yes i was able to link the application without the AOR. I'm thinking that CIC updated information on their system but didn't send an email with AOR yet. I was expecting my AOR on Sept 29th as it was 6 weeks since they received my application. I tried it few days prior to Sept 29th and it didn't work. When I was linking the application it asked for country of birth if im not mistaken.
I tried to link my application without AOR, but It didn't work for me. I hope we can receive AOR this week. Im August 24 applicant.

Nabil_TO

Aug 25, 2017
I tried to link my application without AOR, but It didn't work for me. I hope we can receive AOR this week. Im August 24 applicant.
How can you link it without the AOR? You need the UCI number or file number which you don't have.

Nabil_TO

Aug 25, 2017
Hello!

The next step is to link the application. Find how to do it online or probably in this forum.

Nabil_TO

Aug 25, 2017
Hi Guys,
When I log into GCkey, under "View my Submitted Applications section" I see "Your Action is Required" message. However, when I go into it, everything seems to be in process and no documents are requested. Is it a glitch or am I missing something?"
You are missing something. Learn how to navigate the site properly.

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
Yes it asks for country if birth as well as city/town of birth.