App. Filed.......
18-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
20-10-2017
Med's Request
04-10-2017
congrats did u successfully linked ur app? How many digits does your UCI has?

No i didnt link my app. I'm afraid of doing so. I have a representative. UCI has 8 digits. Why?

akayalto1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Sent our application in on August 11th, Canada Post, but not with tracking number.....still haven't received any notice!!!! We've been out of the country so our phone numbers won't work, but I thought that we would receive notice via email as we submitted the paperwork with an email address. Any ideas of what's happening or what to do?

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Sent our application in on August 11th, Canada Post, but not with tracking number.....still haven't received any notice!!!! We've been out of the country so our phone numbers won't work, but I thought that we would receive notice via email as we submitted the paperwork with an email address. Any ideas of what's happening or what to do?
Say you sent it Aug 11. They received it Aug 18. Thats almost month a half. Call them to find out whats going on!

Nabil_TO

Aug 25, 2017
Hi everyone! On my ECAS, The "IN PROCESS" has changed to "DECISION MADE" on the SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS. What does it mean? Am I approved or refused to Sponsor? I didn't received any Email yet from the IRCC. Thanks
Yeah, that was the case for me, after it changed to decision made I had to wait like 5 days to get the email. It's coming, wait for it.

Reactions: IyahIsha

Enggalal

Mar 24, 2013
Hi guys,
I need your help and advices
me(The applicant ) and my wife(Canadian citizen) lived with me in Dubai.
we are prepare the package and fill the forms.
If my wife(Canadian Citizen) does nt have work but has 7 yeas work history that she is worked in Canada and recently lived with me .
can she sponsor me and what they need from here to accept her sponsor like the optional c or bank statement or any letters from her parents that they will welcoming us when I get the PR?
please advice and guide us because we are little confuse about that.

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys,
If my wife(Canadian Citizen) does nt have work but has 7 yeas work history that she is worked in Canada and recently lived with me .
can she sponsor me and what they need from here to accept her sponsor like the optional c or bank statement or any letters from her parents that they will welcoming us when I get the PR?
You guys have to show CIC that you are going to come back to Canada to live. Download the guide, everything is in there

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Hi guys,
my husband had to return to the Canadian job, and then he could apply for me, the only thing he could do was to give citizenship to children.

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
maybe it all depends on country to country, it depends on how much you are receiving it so you can go to Canada, that is how much you have money to stay there.

queen8812

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi is it normal to received medical request first after aor.? I still did not received request for the police certificate.

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Hi Guys,
When I log into GCkey, under "View my Submitted Applications section" I see "Your Action is Required" message. However, when I go into it, everything seems to be in process and no documents are requested. Is it a glitch or am I missing something?"

JAG85

Sep 22, 2017
Hi Guys,
When I log into GCkey, under "View my Submitted Applications section" I see "Your Action is Required" message. However, when I go into it, everything seems to be in process and no documents are requested. Is it a glitch or am I missing something?"
same thing i found when i linked my application after aor.......it says no documents required, on the other hand there is dialogue over there " you action is required".

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
same thing i found when i linked my application after aor.......it says no documents required, on the other hand there is dialogue over there " you action is required".
Good to know I am not the only one. Can someone guide us both?

Weird enough, when I log into e-cas with my wife's application #, it shows my address as hers. Last week it was showing her address.

Shahzee

Sep 25, 2017
Same thing . Did you receive AOR or were you able to link without it. When was application received and when did you receive your AOR?