+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Question on linking. It asks what program did you apply for? should i say PERMANENT RESIDENT or PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD if I paid 1040? TIA

kanor24

Aug 1, 2017
Have you clicked on the view application button at bottom left corner? Was anything in there?
No I haven't. I thought they usually send email messages whenever they update the process.

Did you guys get emails to send in schedule A and PCC or is it through the mycic profile?

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
No I haven't. I thought they usually send email messages whenever they update the process.

Did you guys get emails to send in schedule A and PCC or is it through the mycic profile?
I waiting for PS & sched A,we get mail so I heard yesterday from one person.

JScribani

Jun 20, 2017
I'm a bit concerned (although maybe I needn't be?), because I haven't received any emails since I received AOR on Sept 15. I have linked my account, uploaded Schedule A (seems to be successful on GCKey), no medical request yet. The following has changed on ECAS, however:

Submitted Outland Aug 5
AOR Sep 15
Linked account Sep 16
Uploaded Schedule A Sep 17
ECAS Sponsor Decision Made Sep 22
ECAS PA In Process Sep 24

My husband (sponsor) did not receive any emails, not for AOR, SA, or anything. I'm the only one who has received any correspondence (I received messages for AOR and to confirm linking of the account). We have the same email address; we created one address to use for all correspondence so we could keep everything in the same place.

Is this normal? I guess I'm worried that perhaps they input his email address wrong? It seems like the VO email goes to sponsor, not PA, so I'm wondering if I've missed something along the way. It seems a bit strange. Or maybe it's normal and I just need someone to tell me that! Any thoughts?

JScribani

Jun 20, 2017
I did GCKey, used the UCI/App# option (and copy/pasted those numbers directly from the email), completely skipped the entire middle section with passport info etc and went straight to the last section and filled out the city/province info, put 2 ppl for application (me+sponsor, no dependents). Linked with no issue whatsoever.

Have you looked up any of the other tips and tricks for linking yet? There are many posts and forums about this.

Reactions: linnykez