+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Dear All,
In proof of relationship they mentioned " Provide letters from friends/Family that your relationship is recognized by them. My question is how many letters we have to proved ? and also please guide me what we have to write in these letters?
I will be thankful if someone share sample of the letter.
Thanks.
Dear All,
In proof of relationship they mentioned " Provide letters from friends/Family that your relationship is recognized by them. My question is how many letters we have to proved ? and also please guide me what we have to write in these letters?
Thanks.
I submitted three letters (one from my mother and two from my friends). Just let them write it like you are writing a regular letter to CPC. They should note that they are aware of your relationship and how long they know that you two were a couple; and the date they met your spouse, the situation which led to them meeting (for instance you intorduce them to him and they either met at your home/his home etc etc. If they attended the wedding ceremony, they should also put that in the later. It shouldnt be a long letter, just state the facts and get to the point in the letter.

Reactions: Aries69

KBDB

May 4, 2017
Dear All,
Thanks.
Hi,
I was asked for 2-3 letters from friends and family. the letter needs to basically state the following:

- how long has the person, writing the letter, known you for?
- when was he/she introduced to your spouse?
- a few good words about your spouse, yourself and both of you together as a couple.
- make sure it's a 1 page letter, nothing more than 2-3 paragraphs.
- signed and dated by the friend/relative writing the letter.

I hope this helps, good luck :)

Reactions: Aries69

dsvrk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Toronto
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi,
I was asked for 2-3 letters from friends and family. the letter needs to basically state the following:

- how long has the person, writing the letter, known you for?
- when was he/she introduced to your spouse?
- a few good words about your spouse, yourself and both of you together as a couple.
- make sure it's a 1 page letter, nothing more than 2-3 paragraphs.
- signed and dated by the friend/relative writing the letter.

I hope this helps, good luck :)
I didn't even submit one.. o_O

CanadaApplication126

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, that is correct. You just list places youve traveled to in last 10 years with year and month simply and reasons which would mainly be vacation i suppose
Is it country specific requirement? I didn't see this form in my checklist and applied in August. I live in the united states and I am from India.My Spouse lives in Canada and we didn't see any IMM5562 form to be submitted in the complete guide nor the Checklist for spousal PR.This form is listed in the checklist for regular PR applications excluding the spousal sponsorship one's

Last edited:
Reactions: mel2017

Nabil_TO

Aug 25, 2017
Is it country specific requirement? I didn't see this form in my checklist and applied in August. I live in the united states and I am from India.My Spouse lives in Canada and we didn't see any IMM5562 form to be submitted in the complete guide nor the Checklist for spousal PR.This form is listed in the checklist for regular PR applications excluding the spousal sponsorship one's
Yes, it's country specific.

Reactions: mel2017