+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Hi Folks,

Few Questions:

1. I haven't received AOR but was able to link the application using Family name and passport details. I can see the UCI and App#s but no application messages. Can someone confirm if updated messages will appear after the AOR, Schd A or Medical Request?

2. On the online GC key portal It says "Your Action Required" but when I click it, there are no actionable items. Is it a system glitch or am I missing something?

3. Last, on IMM 0008, I provided the home address as well as email address. Would the AOR be sent to me via mail or email?

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi Folks,

Few Questions:

1. I haven't received AOR but was able to link the application using Family name and passport details. I can see the UCI and App#s but no application messages. Can someone confirm if updated messages will appear after the AOR, Schd A or Medical Request?

2. On the online GC key portal It says "Your Action Required" but when I click it, there are no actionable items. Is it a system glitch or am I missing something?

3. Last, on IMM 0008, I provided the home address as well as email address. Would the AOR be sent to me via mail or email?
Are you able to see the new application number?

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
We've received a request to send our Schedule A and passport photos (even though we already sent these photos in our original package). Although we've already uploaded the Schedule A online through the webform, I want to send the photos via courier but can't find a company that sends to a PO Box. What would you recommend in this situation? Sending to the Robert Speck courier address or sending regular mail to the PO Box address they listed on the letter with the request for the additional documents? I'm afraid if I send this stuff from Chile via 'regular mail', it won't get there in time. Thank you for any advice you can give :)

did they ask you to send to specific address? if not then Robert speck address will be fine I got the same passport photos request but there's no address specified to send to (even though we already sent these photos in our original package) so I don't know probably I will send it to Robert speck address
if I can recall my self then I provided two photographs with back side photo studio stamp on it but when I looked Photo Requirement today they want only one photo with back side stamp and another just blank so may be this can be the reason but I don't want to take risk so I'm going to ask my wife to get new photographs and then send it to me here in Canada and then I will send it to CIC.
if anyone knows about this matter please suggest thanks,

Reactions: chilej

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
I have validated the Sch A. Does that mean it is uploaded?
On the application status, where the row "Review of additional documents" it says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." Does that mean I uploaded the Sch A??? TIA

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Yeah It shows Permanent Residence Application Status as "App received".

Would you be able to answer my questions?
I think the main reason of your trouble is lack of patience. You linked your app before you received AOR and request from cic.

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
I think the main reason of your trouble is lack of patience. You linked your app before you received AOR and request from cic.
On IMM 0008, I provided the Mailing address, home address as well as email address. Would the AOR be sent via mail or email?

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Sponsor application status says DM in ECAS today. Woohoo! Hopefully SA email will be coming soon.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
On IMM 0008, I provided the Mailing address, home address as well as email address. Would the AOR be sent via mail or email?
AOR is sent by email, not by regular mail.

Reactions: A380

ecas02

Sep 20, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Doc's Request.
27-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-10-2017
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
09-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
19-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
Yes, the phone is usually busy, but keep trying, I did the same thing to confirm the status of my application, after I tried 4 times, I was put on hold for 35 minutes, then agent spoke to me.
Can I ask where did you address your application package? Did you use Canada Post or A private courier ? We used Canada Post but we sent it in the address for the private couier . I don’t know if that’s fine .