AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Mikjagger said:
i have also sentvadditional documents by mail and email, but haven't received any response either if its acceptable or not, when i called phone center she said its not updated with add doc yet, that makes me really worry! Do u know if they're sending reminder email in case they didnt received documents??
I had a similar doubt, but my courier containing PCC was signed for by a person of CIC whose name other applicants have quoted often.
So I guess I'm safe regarding my PCC having reached CIC Sydney. The only other reason could be that they take time to attach documents to file.

Mikjagger

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Feb2004 said:
I had a similar doubt, but my courier containing PCC was signed for by a person of CIC whose name other applicants have quoted often.
So I guess I'm safe regarding my PCC having reached CIC Sydney. The only other reason could be that they take time to attach documents to file.
do u know if they send reminder email in case they dont receive ur doc on time? I've seen cases where people get refused claiming that they never received doc eventhough it was sent to them! So this lady from phone service freaked me ou!

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Mikjagger said:
do u know if they send reminder email in case they dont receive ur doc on time? I've seen cases where people get refused claiming that they never received doc eventhough it was sent to them! So this lady from phone service freaked me ou!
Maybe you should call again a few times to be sure. I too don't have much knowledge about this.
When I asked the same question to the agent I was told that if you sent by registered post, you should be ok.

BalticSea

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Feb2004 said:
Maybe you should call again a few times to be sure. I too don't have much knowledge about this.
When I asked the same question to the agent I was told that if you sent by registered post, you should be ok.
Me too. Got the same answer from agent. Not a big help :D

SINP 2014 PNP

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
i have one question to all friends

i m in canada as a close work permit

so my wife from back home apply 2 times open work permit and she was refused both time

can it would be bad effect on our PR application , i applied sep 26

GCMS note :

My concern is that once reunited with her spouse the applicant would have little incentive to depart Canada therefore I am not satisfied that the applicant is a bona fide temporary residence, refused

it says PA applicant got married 2011 he also live other country before came to canada

it appears PA and spouse have never lived in the same country in the course of their marriage
they have elected to live separately since they married in 2011, I fail to see the any H&C measures to reunite them now

s_golic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
IELTS Request
NO
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
LANDED..........
IN CANADA, Temp Working Permit
SINP 2014 PNP said:
i have one question to all friends

i m in canada as a close work permit

so my wife from back home apply 2 times open work permit and she was refused both time

can it would be bad effect on our PR application , i applied sep 26

GCMS note :

My concern is that once reunited with her spouse the applicant would have little incentive to depart Canada therefore I am not satisfied that the applicant is a bona fide temporary residence, refused

it says PA applicant got married 2011 he also live other country before came to canada

it appears PA and spouse have never lived in the same country in the course of their marriage
they have elected to live separately since they married in 2011, I fail to see the any H&C measures to reunite them now
My personal opinion is that they refused for the time till you have temp work permit. You never know what officer you will get. Hope for the best.

SINP 2014 PNP

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
s_golic said:
My personal opinion is that they refused for the time till you have temp work permit. You never know what officer you will get. Hope for the best.

so you means its dependent on officer

but in general does it impact

s_golic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
IELTS Request
NO
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
LANDED..........
IN CANADA, Temp Working Permit
SINP 2014 PNP said:
so you means its dependent on officer

but in general does it impact
There is nothing much to do now, right? Just keep waiting and hope for the best.

Seungmin

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Med's Request
10-31-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
I ended up claiming for lost mail refund to Canada Post and redoing all the document for PPR. Awesome Canada Post!

bas.771

Jun 18, 2015
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to confirm with you(Anyone who got their passports back after PR stamping from CIC).

What all are there in the return Xpresspost envelope? I am an inland applicant, and myself /spouse applied together. So obviously 2 passports will be there with stamped PR. What else? Any other papers/documents etc?

Just curious to know. Please reply anyone who received their passports back. thanks

Mikjagger

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ok! So i called cic again to check if they received my doc, guess what? They didn't eventhough i sent it through courir with sugnature confirmation and email as well on same day! Now she says that reminder email was sent on july 3 and that if she was me she says i should sent it again asap! I can't believe this is happening!

BalticSea

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Mikjagger said:
Ok! So i called cic again to check if they received my doc, guess what? They didn't eventhough i sent it through courir with sugnature confirmation and email as well on same day! Now she says that reminder email was sent on july 3 and that if she was me she says i should sent it again asap! I can't believe the is happening!
I will get crazy... Seriuosly that happaning?! I sent additional documents as well. So worry now. So did you get that email on july 3 from them or not? When was your deadline?

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
Mikjagger said:
Ok! So i called cic again to check if they received my doc, guess what? They didn't eventhough i sent it through courir with sugnature confirmation and email as well on same day! Now she says that reminder email was sent on july 3 and that if she was me she says i should sent it again asap! I can't believe this is happening!
Wow!! That's just insane.I got the same email and spoke with 2 different agents both of advice me the same thing that ignore this email.Even one of them pulled up my file and advice me that there was no email sent me ever for any additional documents.I am so confused now what should I do ? i did send email to CIC right away with all information and explanation letter

Mikjagger

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
BalticSea said:
I will get crazy... Seriuosly that happaning?! I sent additional documents as well. So worry now. So did you get that email on july 3 from them or not? When was your deadline?
i dont know man! I suggest u keep calling until u get agent who is going to tell u if they actually received ur doc! I sent my once again and dont whats gonna happen now!

BalticSea

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Mikjagger said:
i dont know man! I suggest u keep calling until u get agent who is going to tell u if they actually received ur doc! I sent my once again and dont whats gonna happen now!
I called today and few days ago. Both agents didnt want to open my file. I will try call again and again.

But wtf is going on in that office? Its such a mess.