+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 Manila Visa Office (Manila August Applicants let's chat)

nayakae

Star Member
Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
15-Mar-2012
File Transfer...
13-Jun-2012
Passport Req..
09-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2012
LANDED..........
September 28, 2012
Taxis said:
Hello AJW.. My AOR & PPR date of issuance was Dec.15 but received it on the 30th then submitted Jan.4, 2012. RPRF date of issuance was Dec. 14, received Dec.20th, paid same day and faxed the receipt. Honestly, we were not expecting this to happen so fast because we discovered lately that it will just add processing time if you paid it late!! One thing I'm for sure, GOD made this all possible.. GOD bless us all.. :) ;)
hello taxis, my hubby didn't know that he can pay RPRF right away, this answer of yours is really such a blessing, just one question after you paid ur RPRF where did you faxed the receipt? CIC-M or CEM or you sent it to both?
thanks!!! more blessings!!! ;) ;) ;)

tondo

Mar 7, 2012
brianmich said:
@ tondo.....ito pa din walang katapusan sa paghihintay ako ang pinaka unang applicant ng aug till now la pang dm 1 month na ecas ko naging in process....kakalorka!
WAG KA MAG ALALA DARATING DIN VISA MO.ASK KO LANG NA COMPLETE MO BA LAHAT ANG NASA CHECKLIST??MY NI REQUEST PA BA SILA SYO??ANO TIMELINE MO???

Editsniper

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
Doc's Request.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
17-01-2012 (Letter received 30-01-2012-Passport arrived CEM 10-02-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
soon...
Now about the CFO stamp, when my wife goes to get it, she doesn't need to do the PDOS one right, she just have to do the Guidance Seminar because i'm born true Canadian Citizen?

engrannie

May 22, 2011
giddiyap said:
sa st.raphael po..

look for ms.tessa reyes...

cathay pacific po...

mura sa kanila pag first timer...

hope makarating lahat ng waiting ng visa..

keep praying....

God bless us!!!!

hi, thank you for replying.
kakabooked lang namin sa flight ko on april 21- via cathay pacific din. balak ko sana magbayad in person kaso malayo pa ang manila. okay lang ba ang magbayad thru bank? trusted naman siguro sila ano po?
thank you uli!

mjbezanson

Jan 11, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
File Transfer...
24-10-2011
Med's Done....
07-07-2011
Passport Req..
06-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2012
LANDED..........
27-05-2012
The Embassy sent us a letter asking for us to submit the representative form once again on Friday. Then today, my wife received several phone calls from the embassy. The first one confirming her birth date and her name. The second phone call was to ask where she wanted her 'visa package' to be sent to, either the agency or to her home address. My wife asked what was in the package, but they did not respond. I went on-line and it says that decision was made and her address was changed to Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada. Does this mean that her visa has been approved? My wife does not want to get too excited until she gets the visa in her hand, but I am very excited!!!!

rizannedy023

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MaNILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-28-2011
AOR Received.
7-14-2011
File Transfer...
7-27-2011
Med's Done....
5-30-2011
Passport Req..
10-18-2011
mjbezanson said:
The Embassy sent us a letter asking for us to submit the representative form once again on Friday. Then today, my wife received several phone calls from the embassy. The first one confirming her birth date and her name. The second phone call was to ask where she wanted her 'visa package' to be sent to, either the agency or to her home address. My wife asked what was in the package, but they did not respond. I went on-line and it says that decision was made and her address was changed to Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada. Does this mean that her visa has been approved? My wife does not want to get too excited until she gets the visa in her hand, but I am very excited!!!!
Hi mjbezanson,

I strongly believe that your wife's visa had been approved based on some of our co-forum mates testimony. Mine also changed yesterday exactly the same as your wife's status and I also bound to Winnipeg.But my visa wasn't on my hand yet,I think your wife is lucky coz she had received a call from the embassy to asked whats her prefered how to get her visa unlike mine I dont know when and where and what should I expect. By the way,may I know where's the location of your spouse here in Philippines?

Anyway,I'm in faith it's a good sign for us.. Good luck to both of you !:) Godbless us!! Thanks a lot. :p :p

mjbezanson

Jan 11, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
File Transfer...
24-10-2011
Med's Done....
07-07-2011
Passport Req..
06-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2012
LANDED..........
27-05-2012
Hello rizannedy023,

my wife is Carmen, Cebu. Where are you from?

God Bless

Kata

Mar 20, 2012
tondo said:
KAMUSTA NA SA LAHAT NG AUGUST MY VISA NA BA ANG LAHAT???O STILL WAITIING PARIN ANG IBA???SANA LAHAT NG AUGUST AY NABIGYAN NA NG VISA....NAKAKAINIP RIN KASI MAGHINTAY.

hello august applicants! i hope i'm on the right thread kasi parang ang bibilis ng PPRs nyo, compared to the other threads i've read. under MPNP ba kayo? august din kasi ako nag apply and i got nominated last jan. 2012. then the AOR-CIO was dtd mar 7, 2012. could you more or less give me a rough estimate of my timeline. may dilema kasi ako kung i would still enroll my two children this coming june or hindi na... thanks in advance! God bless us all!!

rizannedy023

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MaNILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-28-2011
AOR Received.
7-14-2011
File Transfer...
7-27-2011
Med's Done....
5-30-2011
Passport Req..
10-18-2011
mjbezanson said:
Hello rizannedy023,

my wife is Carmen, Cebu. Where are you from?

God Bless
hi,

I see she's in Visayas.

I'm just here in Quezon City,but until now I dont have any clue yet when could i receive my PP. I hope soon.

Godbless you too:)

brianmich

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
butuan city
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 28,2011
Doc's Request.
prior to submission
AOR Received.
october 13,2011
File Transfer...
augut 2,2011
Passport Req..
dated (oct.17)-nov.25 (passport sent )-nov 28 passport received manila
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
tondo said:
WAG KA MAG ALALA DARATING DIN VISA MO.ASK KO LANG NA COMPLETE MO BA LAHAT ANG NASA CHECKLIST??MY NI REQUEST PA BA SILA SYO??ANO TIMELINE MO???
@ tondo....oo kompleto lahat kasi kumuha kami ng representative DAVID COHEN after ppr namin ng anak ko umabot pa ng 2 month bago nag request ulit ang embassy ng background history ng eldest ko dahil nag 18 na sya before we submit our application.then after few a week ung ecas ko naging IN PROCESS un lang tapos ito na wala na naman balita.worried lang ako kasi sa may 4 mag expire na ung medical namin eh....kaya di na ako naglalagi sa furom eh kasi nalulungkot lang ako.

Editsniper

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
Doc's Request.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
17-01-2012 (Letter received 30-01-2012-Passport arrived CEM 10-02-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
soon...
Whats going on why hasn't my wife received her passport yet? this is crazy is been over a week now

giddiyap

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
engrannie said:
hi, thank you for replying.
kakabooked lang namin sa flight ko on april 21- via cathay pacific din. balak ko sana magbayad in person kaso malayo pa ang manila. okay lang ba ang magbayad thru bank? trusted naman siguro sila ano po?
thank you uli!
trusted naman po yan...

dala ka ng extra money for food sa hongkong at vancouver...

although may food sa airplane...pero baka gutumin ka po...

happy trip...

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys i have question, sa question number 16 ng IMM 5490. Did your sponsor have to travel to your country for the marriage?
is this question asking kung ang main reason ng pag uwi niya is for the wedding? in my case kasi, my wife came back to the Philippines to have a retake of her board exams bale un ang main reason niya why she came, ung kasal naman namin ang sumunod na plano. so I answered NO to the question. pero i'm confused parin kasi nagtravel nga naman siya papunta dito at nung pagdating niya dito, nagpakasal na rin kami after her board exams. please help me, YES or NO ba in my case.

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
rhenanjay said:
guys i have question, sa question number 16 ng IMM 5490. Did your sponsor have to travel to your country for the marriage?
is this question asking kung ang main reason ng pag uwi niya is for the wedding? in my case kasi, my wife came back to the Philippines to have a retake of her board exams bale un ang main reason niya why she came, ung kasal naman namin ang sumunod na plano. so I answered NO to the question. pero i'm confused parin kasi nagtravel nga naman siya papunta dito at nung pagdating niya dito, nagpakasal na rin kami after her board exams. please help me, YES or NO ba in my case.
Lagay mo na YES. Since you are applying for spousal sponsorship.

engrannie

May 22, 2011
giddiyap said:
trusted naman po yan...

dala ka ng extra money for food sa hongkong at vancouver...

although may food sa airplane...pero baka gutumin ka po...

happy trip...
thank you sa reminders! Have a great life po in Canada!