+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 Manila Visa Office (Manila August Applicants let's chat)

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
This is it! In a couple of hours will be my interview. I claim it in Jesus name. I know that this is according to God's plan. Lord I lift it up to you. You know our heart's desire and you know the sincerity of our love. Please be my mind, my voice, my body and soul on that interview. I pray for guidance and wisdom. Please lead me into answering questions. I know I am not worthy to ask you of this father but I cannot do this without you. I need you Lord, I know that with you all things are possible. Lord I dedicate this interview to you. I lift it up and offer it to you father. We love you Lord, in Jesus name, Amen

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
I would like to share a novena that was sent to me yesterday by a fellow forumer. Just keep the faith guys and always pray. In Jesus name we will get our visa soon.

9 DAY NOVENA TO ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA

O wonderful St. Anthony, glorious on account of the fame of your miracles, and through the condescension of Jesus in coming in the form of a little child to rest in your arms, obtain for me of His bounty the grace which I ardently desire from the depths of my heart . (State your intention) You who were so compassionate toward miserable sinners, regard not the unworthiness of those who pray to you, but the glory of God that it may once again be magnified by the granting of the particular request (State your intention) which I now ask for with persevering earnestness. Amen.
Pray one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and Glory Be to the Father, in honor of Saint Anthony. Saint Anthony, pray for us!

DAY ONE
O holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, thy love for God and charity for His creatures made thee worthy while on earth to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited thy word, which thou wert ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore thee to obtain for me the favor I seek in this novena . . .The answer to my prayer may require a miracle; even so, thou are the Saint of miracles. O gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Infant Jesus, Who loved to be folded in thy arms, and the gratitude of my heart will always be thine.
One Our Father, One Hail Mary, and Glory Be to the Father,
in honor of Saint Anthony.
Saint Anthony, pray for us!

DAY TWO
O miracle-working St. Anthony, remember that it never has been heard that thou didst not leave without help or relief anyone who in his need had recourse to thee. Animated now with the most lively confidence, even with full conviction of not being refused, I fly for refuge to thee, O most favored friend of the Infant Jesus. O eloquent preacher of the Divine mercy, despise not my supplications but, bringing them before the throne of God, strengthen them by thine intercession and obtain for me the favor I seek in this novena . . . .
DAY THREE
O purest St. Anthony, who through thine Angelic virtue was made worthy to be caressed by the Divine Child Jesus, to hold Him in thy arms and press Him to thy heart. I entreat thee to cast a benevolent glance upon me. O glorious St. Anthony, born under the protection of Mary Immaculate, on the Feast of her Assumption into Heaven, and consecrated to her and now so powerful an intercessor in Heaven, I beseech thee to obtain for me the favor I ask in this novena . . . . O great wonder-worker, intercede for me that God may grant my request.

DAY FOUR
I salute and honor thee, O powerful helper, St. Anthony. The Christian world confidently turns to thee and experiences thy tender compassion and powerful assistance in so many necessities and sufferings that I am encouraged in my need to seek thy help in obtaining a favorable answer to my request for the favor I seek in this novena . . . . O holy St. Anthony, I beseech thee, obtain for me the grace that I desire.

DAY FIVE
I salute thee, St. Anthony, lily of purity, ornament and glory of Christianity. I salute thee, great Saint, cherub of wisdom and seraph of Divine love. I rejoice at the favors our Lord has so liberally bestowed upon thee. In humility and confidence I entreat thee to help me, for I know that God has given thee charity and pity, as well as power. I ask thee by the love thou didst feel toward the Infant Jesus as thou heldest Him in thine arms to tell Him now of the favor I seek through thine intercession in this novena . . . .

DAY SIX
O glorious St. Anthony, chosen by God to preach His Word, thou didst receive from Him the gift of tongues and the power of working the most extraordinary miracles. O good St. Anthony, pray that I may fulfill the will of God in all things so that I may love Him, with thee, for all eternity. O kind St. Anthony, I beseech thee, obtain for me the grace that I desire, the favor I seek in this novena . . . .

DAY SEVEN
O renowned champion of the faith of Christ, most holy St. Anthony, glorious for thy many miracles, obtain for me from the bounty of my Lord and God the grace which I ardently seek in this novena . . . . O holy St. Anthony, ever attentive to those who invoke thee, grant me that aid of thy powerful intercession.

DAY EIGHT
O holy St. Anthony, thou hast shown thyself so powerful in thine intercession, so tender and so compassionate towards those who honor thee and invoke thee in suffering and distress. I beseech thee most humbly and earnestly to take me under thy protection in my present necessities and to obtain for me the favor I desire . . . . Recommend my request to the merciful Queen of Heaven, that she may plead my cause with thee before the throne of her Divine Son.

DAY NINE
Saint Anthony, servant of Mary, glory of the Church, pray for our Holy Father, our bishops, our priests, our Religious Orders, that, through their pious zeal and apostolic labors, all may be united in faith and give greater glory to God. St. Anthony, helper of all who invoke thee, pray for me and intercede for me before the throne of Almighty God that I be granted the favor I so earnestly seek in this novena . . . .
May the Divine assistance remain always with us. Amen.
May the souls of the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

O God, may the votive commemoration of blessed Anthony, Thy confessor, be a source of joy to Thy Church, that she may always be fortified with spiritual assistance, and deserve to enjoy eternal rewards. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

(CONCLUSION PRAYER):
UNFAILING PRAYER TO ST. ANTHONY

"Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints"
O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, thy love for God and Charity for His creatures, made thee worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Encouraged by this thought, I implore thee to obtain for me (request). O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet Infant Jesus, Who didst love to be folded in thine arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever be thine. Amen.

Please say the introduction and conclusion prayer before & after the daily novena prayer. God bless!!!

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emrn said:
DAY 9
JESUS OF NAZARENE IS RISEN

CONTRITION
Leader: In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

People: Lord Jesus Christ, true God and true man, I am heartily sorry for having sinned You and my neighbor. You are my Lord and my Brother whom I love above all things. Come and help me, not to sin again, and led me into a new life. I trust in Your loving forgiveness.

OPENING PRAYER
People: Lord Jesus of Nazareth, Your cross proclaims the wonder of Your love. Teach us to reflect on Your suffering, death and resurrection, in order to have an unfailing faith in Your goodness that has no end. You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.

Reflection: [Jn. 20:19-20]
On the evening of that first day of the week, when the doors were locked, where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and showed them his hands and his side. The disciples rejoiced when they saw the Lord.

By His resurrection, Jesus proved His being God, and He gave us the hope that we, too, will share His resurrection when our time comes. As St. Paul declares, “If Christ did not rise from the dead, our faith is useless.” The suffering and death of Jesus is a preparation for His rising. His suffering, death and resurrection is the pattern of life for His disciples.

INTERCESSION
Because Jesus Christ is risen from the dead, we, too, will end not in death, but with new life.

Response: (R) Lord Jesus of Nazareth, may we now renew ourselves as we await our resurrection.

Lord of the living, may we enjoy life and be delivered from everlasting death. (R)
Lord Jesus, You gave us the living Bread. May Your Body lead us to life without end. (R)
Jesus, our Savior, cleanse us from our sins. May we reap the harvest of eternal life and be kept away from death. (R)
Christ, our Redeemer, look with compassion on those who live without hope and those who do not know You. Bring them to the knowledge of the Resurrection and to life in the bosom of the Trinity. (R)

[Pause for Personal Intentions]

Lord Jesus of Nazareth, while we reflect on the wonder of Your suffering, death and resurrection, may this mystery touch our lives. May we be like You in all things. We are confident that You will listen to our petitions in this novena. You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit, forever and ever. Amen.

LITANY

Response: (R) Have mercy and save us.

Blood of Christ, the only Son of the Father. (R)
Blood of Christ of the old and everlasting covenant. (R)
Blood of Christ that washes away my sins and the sins of the world. (R)
Blood of Christ that formed like sweat and fell to the ground at Gethsemane. (R)
Blood of Christ that flowed out while You were scourged at the pillar. (R)
Blood of Christ that covered Your face at the crowning of thorns. (R)
Blood of Christ, scorned by the people on the road of Jerusalem. (R)
Blood of Christ, emptying itself at the crucifixion. (R)
Blood of Christ, source of our salvation. (R)
Blood of Christ, river of mercy and forgiveness. (R)
Blood of Christ, that won over violence and injustice. (R)
Blood of Christ, refuge of the abused and the downtrodden. (R)
Blood of Christ, strength of those who suffer. (R)
Blood of Christ, consolation of lonely souls. (R)
Blood of Christ, hope of sinners. (R)
Blood of Christ, that makes strong the weak and the afflicted. (R)
Blood of Christ that leads the poor souls into heaven. (R)

CONCLUDING PRAYER
People: Lord God, our Father, You willed that Your Son, Jesus, died on the cross for the sins of the world. Grant us the grace to be one with His suffering so that we may be worthy to hope for a new life. Help us to walk the way of Your commandments and to serve You in our neighbors. Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Ninth Day
O God, You have been pleased to bestow upon us unceasing favors by having placed us under the special protection of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary. Grant us, your humble servants, who rejoice in honoring her today upon earth, the happiness of seeing her face to face in heaven.
(Pray 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, 1 Glory Be)
PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF MANAOAG
Virgin Mother of God, Queen of the most Holy Rosary, Thou who hast chosen to raise thy throne of mercy in Manaoag, to be the beloved protectress and patron of the Province of Pangasinan, and therefrom to bestow thy graces on us thy children, banished in this valley of tears, look down with Thine eyes of mercy upon me, who am beset with so many dangers of body and soul. Despise not my petition O dearest Mother, but intercede for me before thy divine Son now and at the hour of my death.

Amen.

Virgin of Manaoag, Pray for us.
(please state your personal intention)
After stating your personal intention, pray
Three (3) Hail Mary and
Three (3) Glory be to the Father

INTERCESSION PRAYER TO SAINT ANTHONY DE PADUA

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (request/petitions) . The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.
Amen.
Gudluck mamaya sa interview mo emrn:)

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
I just got home from the interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To God be the glory!!!!! I got approved!!!!! I will just need to redo medicals!!!!!

:D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Asukal

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-13-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Passport Req..
01-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Before Christmas
LANDED..........
Before Christmas
emrn said:
I just got home from the interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To God be the glory!!!!! I got approved!!!!! I will just need to redo medicals!!!!!

Wow!!!!congrats!!!kelan nila ibabalik un passport mo with visa?im happy for you!!!

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
Asukal said:
Wow!!!!congrats!!!kelan nila ibabalik un passport mo with visa?im happy for you!!!
Thanks sana nga bukas na eh hahahah ipagpipray ko pa ulit yan

giddiyap

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
emrn said:
Thanks sana nga bukas na eh hahahah ipagpipray ko pa ulit yan
congrats emrn...

biyahe ka ng gabi at madali lang proseso sa immigration..

pag umaga ka sa vancouver dumating maraming tao at matanong immigration

as my experienced nag hongkong ako ng 9pm at 12 flight kosa vancouver tapos midnight na ko dumating..

walang hassle...

ok ingat sa biyahe at welcome sa canada..

winter na,,,,

Asukal

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-13-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Passport Req..
01-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Before Christmas
LANDED..........
Before Christmas
giddiyap said:
congrats emrn...

as my experienced nag hongkong ako ng 9pm at 12 flight kosa vancouver tapos midnight na ko dumating..

walang hassle...

winter na,,,,
Un din advice skin isakto ko daw madaling araw ako dadating sa canada kasi hindi sila masyado magtatanung kasi kung baga eh tulog pa mga dugo nila...

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
giddiyap said:
congrats emrn...

walang hassle...

winter na,,,,
hehehe sige thanks :) I'm sooooo excited na sana iextend na lang medicals ko at wag na akong iparedo alis na alis na talaga ako hahaha miss na miss ko na asawa ko

Asukal

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-13-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Passport Req..
01-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Before Christmas
LANDED..........
Before Christmas
emrn said:
hehehe sige thanks :) I'm sooooo excited na sana iextend na lang medicals ko at wag na akong iparedo alis na alis na talaga ako hahaha miss na miss ko na asawa ko
Emrn tinanung mo ba kung bakit natagalan aplication mo?

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
Asukal said:
Emrn tinanung mo ba kung bakit natagalan aplication mo?
hindi ko natanong eh....

zenykim

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-04-2012
Doc's Request.
July 13, 2012 - Docs. sent July 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Approved Sponsorship 25-July-2012
File Transfer...
July 25, 2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
oct 17, 2012, req. add'l proofs dated 11-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 5, 2013
emrn said:

Congrats sir, finally makakasama mo na ang husband mo, god is really good for those who have faith in him, im happy for you tears of joy ;D :D ;)

April13

Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 19,2012
AOR Received.
June 27,2013
File Transfer...
February 5,2013
Med's Done....
October 10,2012
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
June 27,2013
Hi guys,We sent our Application on NOv.20,2012 and We receive a mail from Missasuga on Feb 7,2013 that my Husband approve as sponsor. Im just confused kasi My Husband only paid $550 for the Sponsor and Principal Applicant. And Now we are trying to check our status online but nothing in there yet.Now,We are confused about the Right of Permanent Residence Fee $ 490 . Do We need to pay it now?Or We just need to wait na magemail ang Manila for requesting the payment of The Right of Permanent Residence Fee.If We need to pay the Permanent Residence Fee right now,How can We do it?How can We pay the Right of Permanent Residence FEE?Please help us guys !I dont want to delay our application bec I really missed my Husband sooo much! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

bambina

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
April13 said:
Hi guys,We sent our Application on NOv.20,2012 and We receive a mail from Missasuga on Feb 7,2013 that my Husband approve as sponsor. Im just confused kasi My Husband only paid $550 for the Sponsor and Principal Applicant. And Now we are trying to check our status online but nothing in there yet.Now,We are confused about the Right of Permanent Residence Fee $ 490 . Do We need to pay it now?Or We just need to wait na magemail ang Manila for requesting the payment of The Right of Permanent Residence Fee.If We need to pay the Permanent Residence Fee right now,How can We do it?How can We pay the Right of Permanent Residence FEE?Please help us guys !I dont want to delay our application bec I really missed my Husband sooo much! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
hello
cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp put 3 www hope its help :)
am nov 2012 applicant also

nov, 15 sent file
dec 17 sponsor approved
dec 18 file transfer CEM
feb 7 recieve CSQ
now waiting for the next step :) :)

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
April13 said:
Wag po kayo kabahan kasi di lang po kayo ang unang Applicant na ganyan ang case may mga iba rin na ganyan po ang nagyari. Di pa po late...

APPLICATION PROCESS/SUMMARY:

Stage 0: Completion and Submission of Application Package Kit
(1) Complete the Visa Application Package Kit (Sponsorship Application and Application for Permanent Residence) >> (link for forms and guide-- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp)

a. It is advised to pay the processing fees and RPRF at the same time. For late payment of RPRF, additional 2-month delay in the finalization of the PR application.
(related link: http://www.cnn1.net/pdf_forms/3900E.pdf

b. Fees: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900E8.asp
c. For late payment of RPRF ($490): Basically CEM will inform CPC-M that you have not paid the RPRF. Then CPC-M will send a notification mail (via postal) to the Sponsored Person requesting you to pay the RPRF but the fees have to be paid by the Sponsor.

i. Included in the notification is the instructions how to pay the fees, either via Internet or Financial Institution (bank). Also included in the mail is the form IMM5401 receipt if you choose to pay via financial institution.

ii. Send to CPC-M the stamped receipt form together with the notification letter. CPC-M will notify CEM that payment has been made.
>> Use courier address not PO Box
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

iii. advise: wag nang antayin ang RPRF request, pwede kayong magbayad ng kusa without the notification letter (like other forumers did); just indicate your client or immigration file no.

iv. here's the site for online payment:
>> https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epay/immquestions.do or
>> https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/kms/introinit.do?dispatch=introinit&appno=5401&lang=en or
>> https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do

v. if you pay the RPRF thru financial institution, you can order form here:
>> https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/kms/introinit.do?dispatch=introinit&appno=5401&lang=en
>> in 1 week mare-receive nyo yung form

vi. it would be better kung dun talaga sa CANADA magbabayad, mas mabilis and the CPC-M will inform CEM if RPRF payment has been made.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LF-oK0c_F9kKPfiP9MjlKZZ1RzqQVCRLOKWV3QsRGZI/edit?hl=fil&pli=1