Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,

My wife who is a registered nurse applied as a PA and myself a dependant spouse(profession- insurance underwriter) on August 1 2011. What would be an average time we would hear anything from the CIO or VO like the acknowledgment letter, fee receipt and file number. I must also say that i was a 2004 PA applicant but after updating the updated docs on 2008 our file went to dark. But when we applied this reversing the PA we have quoted that some of my original previous employment docs is with the Newdelhi CHC. Do they accept such applications.

regards
Dream

dream_come_true

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2004
Doc's Request.
Aug 2008
AOR Received.
June 2004
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,

I have paid by DD.

PeRSiST

Aug 15, 2011
dream_come_true said:
Hi,

My wife who is a registered nurse applied as a PA and myself a dependant spouse(profession- insurance underwriter) on August 1 2011. What would be an average time we would hear anything from the CIO or VO like the acknowledgment letter, fee receipt and file number. I must also say that i was a 2004 PA applicant but after updating the updated docs on 2008 our file went to dark. But when we applied this reversing the PA we have quoted that some of my original previous employment docs is with the Newdelhi CHC. Do they accept such applications.

regards
Dream
Based on the timelines of May and June Applicants, you should receive your PER (hopefully not NER) between 1-4 months with 2 months being more common. Good luck! :)

brebu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2012 (hopefully)
Doc's Request.
w/app
Nomination.....
May 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
IELTS Request
w/app
Med's Request
July 27, 2012
Med's Done....
August 5, 2012
hey dream_come_true,
it's kinda funny. my girlfriend is a RN and I'm an actuary, we also applied late July, our application only got there Aug 3. Unfortunately, looking at how thing unveiled for 1122, I don't think we have good chance of making it into the cap this year. Their cap was filled by july 8 and ours looked to be about 3 times as slow, so I expect July 20-25 to be the cut-off date.
I still hope for the best somehow, keep in touch!

dream_come_true

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2004
Doc's Request.
Aug 2008
AOR Received.
June 2004
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hey brebu,

In my case my wife is the PA and so there is no problem as when i last checked the NOC cap for RN was 252 and iam sure we are well inside that limit. But still have'nt got the file number

brebu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2012 (hopefully)
Doc's Request.
w/app
Nomination.....
May 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
IELTS Request
w/app
Med's Request
July 27, 2012
Med's Done....
August 5, 2012
Our NOC is 3152 as well, but if u look at 1122, people started receiving e-mails about cap reached, even though their applications reached 8,9 or 11 July. That is why I fear the same for us, I think 3152 cut-off date is probably 20-25 July. Let's wait and see, good luck!