+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

B

bdh

OmgVO said:
@ bdh
hope all goes well with your husband! Let us know in a couple of months how things are going. Some foreigners abuse the good faith of sponsors.... And i sincerely hope all will be fine for u!!!
This explains why the embassy is sometimes giving trouble in interviewing or refusing like mrs. Turan. Have you seen this website? stopmarriagefraud .ca
In any case, it is normally smooth process, thanks god!!! :D
All the best!!
@ OmgVO

Everything is going wonderful with my husband, he has been home now for 4 days and we couldn't be happier. I would like to say that I honestly don't appreciate your comment about spouses that enter Canada abuse the sponsorship. I would like to say that maybe there are some but my marriage was not based on the fact of my husband coming to Canada. We have a very legit and genuine marriage and for someone who has only posted one comment on this forum should not be making such comments as these. If you have been following all my posts from the start you would know this. :) Anyway I am not wasting my time on ignorant people. :D Thanks again to everyone that expressed kindness to us and still wish those who are waiting the very best for their future. I am the happiest woman in the world and things are only going to get better for us.

Ironboy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22
bdh said:
@ OmgVO

Everything is going wonderful with my husband, he has been home now for 4 days and we couldn't be happier. I would like to say that I honestly don't appreciate your comment about spouses that enter Canada abuse the sponsorship. I would like to say that maybe there are some but my marriage was not based on the fact of my husband coming to Canada. We have a very legit and genuine marriage and for someone who has only posted one comment on this forum should not be making such comments as these. If you have been following all my posts from the start you would know this. :) Anyway I am not wasting my time on ignorant people. :D Thanks again to everyone that expressed kindness to us and still wish those who are waiting the very best for their future. I am the happiest woman in the world and things are only going to get better for us.
Congratulations to you, and a warm welcome to Canada for your husband. :)

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
this sucks syria embassy is closed now i have to wait to see where the file is wtf bhd where did u say ur visa office was again????

Ms.X

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-10-2011
File Transfer...
10-11-2011
Med's Done....
14-06-2011
Interview........
12-01-2012
Passport Req..
Finally!!!
LANDED..........
March 2012
@ BDH

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! What a jerk thing for that person to say!! I was shocked when I read it and happy that you replied when I kept reading. Some people are such jerks.

boshetunmai

Feb 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
31.10.2011 (Sponsor approved)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
New to the forums but also an August 2011 applicant. Received AOR in November 2011, no other news since.

islenio

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
9-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-Oct-2011
Med's Done....
18-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
4-Feb-2012
Hello,

My wife received her PR visa yesterday. It took 6 months to get all the process completed.

We will drive to the border later today (She is already in Canada) and she will land at that time.

"there is light at the end of the tunnel" ;D

Islenio

sixrogue

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
29-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
hey guys

congrats to everyone who´s cases are moving and good luck to the rest of us!

we just received the letter saying that our package has arrived to our office in bogota and that the waiting time will be 10 months approx. i am here in ecuador waiting with my husband until it goes through... (my access to internet is limited so please PM me if you need to chat) =)

trickydicky16

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
|London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
DECISION MADE!!
Cool Tongue
ECAS has just changed this morning for us! So excited!!! I'm hoping since they requested the ROPR fee that it is a yes!!! This means we can start booking flights and getting our life sorted.

My poor postman will be sick of me standing at the door waiting for him now!!

How long does it usually take from this point?

mrbeam

Dec 6, 2010
So ours was AOR DEC 14th, In progress as of Jan 25th, DM on Jan 27th. Visa issued on Jan 25th but we got it feb3rd, interview was waived~ no PPR since Passport was already sent in earlier.

reginac

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-aug-2011
Doc's Request.
29-dec-2011
AOR Received.
09-dec-2011
File Transfer...
02-nov-2011
Med's Done....
01-june-2011
I got my visa today!!! Good Luck everyone!

IndianOcean

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August 2011
File Transfer...
08 October 2011
Med's Done....
07 August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 February 2012
LANDED..........
18 March 2012

IndianOcean

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August 2011
File Transfer...
08 October 2011
Med's Done....
07 August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 February 2012
LANDED..........
18 March 2012
Got an email from my VO today, saying visa is ready to be issued, passport request.. Such a great news!!!!

Thanks everyone for the help and support you have been providing me through this horrible experience..

Good luck and speedy process for everyone!

mzfar

Feb 17, 2012
Hello Guys!

I am an August applicant too. I made an outland to buffalo, and they transfered my file to NY on jan 17. They requested for the RPRF fee. I didnt know about this RPRF fee before otherwise I would have paid for it earlier on. I learned just a day before apparently you can pay this fee beforehand and if you dont your process gets delayed 2 months. From what I am reading everyone has been getting a PPR a passport send request. I am wondering what is this and Can i already send this to the office right now, if so then which one? The missisauga CPC or my visa office at New York. After seeing how everyones been recieving the PR within 6 months is making me feel foolish why hadnt I paid this RPRF fee before, and I really wouldnt want to waste anything more. Please help! and thanks :) My husband is living with me in Canada though right now, under visitors permit which expires this April. They asked for the fee this Feb 14