+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

B

bdh

vir_ajay said:
even my Ecase show same thing after my wife got sponsorship approved and its been almost 3 month now but i haven't got any notification from my VO...
dont know that they doing with my application...???
@ vir_jay

We are all routing for you and hope that you and your wife hear something positive so soon. Keeping all of us in our prayers, best of luck to you!!

awor

Nov 4, 2010
Oregon to Alberta
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> LA
App. Filed.......
26 Aug 2011
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2011
File Transfer...
[b]CPC-M to Buffalo:[/b] 03 Nov 2011 [b]Buffalo to LA:[/b] 19 Jan 2012
Med's Done....
11 Apr 2011 [b]Ecas shows received [/b]5 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
7 Mar 2012 [b]Decision Made[/b]: 1 Apr 2012
VISA ISSUED...
29 Mar 2012 [b] CORP Received[/b]: 19 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
Sumas: 25 April 2012 / [b]PR Cards Received[/b]: 4 July 2012
I got a call from Vegreville today about our visitor extension - We hadn't paid enough (the kids each have to have a separate payment), so we paid what we owe and are faxing the receipt to the immigration officer, and from what she said, it sounds like it will be approved.

The interesting thing is our application was received the 2nd week of December and the site says they're working on applications received Nov 4th.

Hoping to get a 1 year VR so we can get health care!

GPSMiami1610

May 21, 2011
Today I got the e-mail from Los Angeles asking for my passport! :D

Question, if anyone knows. I'm actually in Canada at the moment and had planned to stay here for another couple months. Can I get my passport stamped and stay in Canada, then just drive down to the border to land?

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
@ abd whats your time line again and where do u live sorry im just happy for u and hopefully with your info i feel better cuz im so sick and depressed

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
@bdh

wish you the best for you guys !!!

Congrats to all who got recent PPR/Visa. I might have missed some action on this thread.

btwn a kind request to essex to update the spread sheet :)

B

bdh

ayad said:
@ abd whats your time line again and where do u live sorry im just happy for u and hopefully with your info i feel better cuz im so sick and depressed
@ ayad and kuku

Hey thanks guys for the best wishes. I think I am more nervous than my husband is..lol He seemed so calm and ready for this for the morning and here I sit all freaked out... lol I am sure he will be calling really early in the morning. :D

Ayad, well if you are asking from the time of our sponsorship approval until the interview it was 50 days, and he needs to land by the end of January before his medical expires on February 1st so it will be in the next 2 weeks that he lands :) We are living in Southern Ontario, Canada. Hoping to be able to sleep tonight as I am too excited for the results..keeping fingers crossed!!!! ;)

Awee I am actually feeling sad right now, keep your chin up and keep us posted on any progress. Things will get better for you, I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. Try to keep smiling, it is a long road but we all reach the end sometime.

Take care and God Bless us all!!!!!

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
bdh said:
@ ayad and kuku

Hey thanks guys for the best wishes. I think I am more nervous than my husband is..lol He seemed so calm and ready for this for the morning and here I sit all freaked out... lol I am sure he will be calling really early in the morning. :D

Ayad, well if you are asking from the time of our sponsorship approval until the interview it was 50 days, and he needs to land by the end of January before his medical expires on February 1st so it will be in the next 2 weeks that he lands :) We are living in Southern Ontario, Canada. Hoping to be able to sleep tonight as I am too excited for the results..keeping fingers crossed!!!! ;)

Awee I am actually feeling sad right now, keep your chin up and keep us posted on any progress. Things will get better for you, I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. Try to keep smiling, it is a long road but we all reach the end sometime.

Take care and God Bless us all!!!!!
stay calm and relaxed...interview is just a formality to make their doubts clear.. We shouldn't worry as long as our relationship is genuine.
in your case thats good that your husband who is going for an interview is relaxed. :) So do not show your anxiety to him ;)

Btwn what is the time difference btwn Ankara and Ontario?

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
thank you and i hope u are together very soon and dont stress your self out about the interview he wil do fine

B

bdh

kuku said:
stay calm and relaxed...interview is just a formality to make their doubts clear.. We shouldn't worry as long as our relationship is genuine.
in your case thats good that your husband who is going for an interview is relaxed. :) So do not show your anxiety to him ;)

Btwn what is the time difference btwn Ankara and Ontario?
@ kuku

I know..lol It is quite funny though for 3 weeks since we heard the interview date he was all nervous and I was calm, now it is the night before, and he is relaxed and I am nervous go figure ..hehe :) Oh I know things will go well for him in the interview, I have no doubt at all. We are 7 hours ( he being ahead ) and his interview is at 9:30 am and not sure what time the interview will be over but I am guessing he will be calling me around 11:00-11:30 his time, which is way before the birds are awake here..lol So I am waiting for the exciting news and be able to share it with everyone. ;)

B

bdh

ayad said:
thank you and i hope u are together very soon and dont stress your self out about the interview he wil do fine
@ ayad

Thanks, I know he will do great and I thank you all for the kind words and support, it is making me feel a lot better. ;D

awor

Nov 4, 2010
Oregon to Alberta
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> LA
App. Filed.......
26 Aug 2011
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2011
File Transfer...
[b]CPC-M to Buffalo:[/b] 03 Nov 2011 [b]Buffalo to LA:[/b] 19 Jan 2012
Med's Done....
11 Apr 2011 [b]Ecas shows received [/b]5 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
7 Mar 2012 [b]Decision Made[/b]: 1 Apr 2012
VISA ISSUED...
29 Mar 2012 [b] CORP Received[/b]: 19 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
Sumas: 25 April 2012 / [b]PR Cards Received[/b]: 4 July 2012
GPSMiami1610 said:
Today I got the e-mail from Los Angeles asking for my passport! :D

Question, if anyone knows. I'm actually in Canada at the moment and had planned to stay here for another couple months. Can I get my passport stamped and stay in Canada, then just drive down to the border to land?
Congrats!!

If you're in Canada, it goes to Fort Erie here in Canada. I've seen people post the emails they get with the details, but some people don't seem to get them. Does your email give any details about it? I'll be in Canada when I get PPR as well (man, I hope it's as quick as yours!) so I'm curious for myself.

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
Re: Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

@bdh
thank you very much friend...
i dont know should i wait or i should send mail to VO:(:(

B

bdh

Re: Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

vir_ajay said:
@ bdh
thank you very much friend...
i dont know should i wait or i should send mail to VO:(:(
@ vir_jay

you are welcome ;) How long have you been waiting again? I would definitely email them, just be straight to the point and simply ask them about the status on your application. It will put your mind at ease and give you a little light on your situation. Please let me know what they say. I know it took about 3 days to hear something from them. They emailed us a day after they called my husband for his interview, just to reply to what I had asked them. I would give it a try, you don't have anything to lose. :)

Good luck!!

B

bdh

Well my husband had his interview and the result was not what we expected. Our application was not accepted nor refused as of yet. My husband told me the V.O told him we had a "perfect" case and all the required documentation, as he also answered all the questions that were asked of him. She told him that he had an answer for every question she had asked him. She stated that it was " too perfect" she had to do more investigation on their part.They mentioned that they will notify him of their decision either by phone or email. Like WTF? Seriously? :mad:

You provide as much detailed information and all the genuine facts and they still manage to mess up lives. They want you to speak from your hearts, and you do that, but yet they hold the key to your happiness. So we will let everyone know what they say in the next few days, still hoping and praying for a positive result. Please pray that we hear some good news. :(

Thanks to everyone who has had kind words and for all the support you have given us!!