+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

Rscmoore

Aug 2, 2011
OMG! Just checked ecas again to double check I was seeing things right. It's changed, on a Sunday night to decision made for my partner, who im sponsoring! Must be working weekends!

aileenruss

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011(letter date)
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
27-05-2011
Passport Req..
11-11-2011(letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2012
Rscmoore said:
OMG! Just checked ecas again to double check I was seeing things right. It's changed, on a Sunday night to decision made for my partner, who im sponsoring! Must be working weekends!
awesome. congrats.. :)

Quebec79

Jan 16, 2012
Does anyone know where in the timeline our application is. My info on the website has never changed from "application received"
This is the last communication from them.

"We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. While an interview does not appear necessary at this time, we reserve the right to call you to an interview, should this become necessary at some future stage in processing.

In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

Certificat de sélection du Québec from the ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles for yourself. This must be received at this office by: 03/11/2012

Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself. - CPC MISSISSAUGA REQUIRES YOUR SPONSOR TO PAY YOUR RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE. PLEASE FOLLOW COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS AT PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT TO THE BUFFALO OFFICE.

Has anyone received anything similar? My hope is we are getting close!! Thank you.

toughgirl

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 11, 2012
Med's Done....
August 28, 2012
Passport Req..
May 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Quebec79 said:
Does anyone know where in the timeline our application is. My info on the website has never changed from "application received"
This is the last communication from them.

"We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. While an interview does not appear necessary at this time, we reserve the right to call you to an interview, should this become necessary at some future stage in processing.

In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

Certificat de sélection du Québec from the ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles for yourself. This must be received at this office by: 03/11/2012

Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself. - CPC MISSISSAUGA REQUIRES YOUR SPONSOR TO PAY YOUR RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE. PLEASE FOLLOW COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS AT PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT TO THE BUFFALO OFFICE.

Has anyone received anything similar? My hope is we are getting close!! Thank you.
Hello there! I just read your post that caught my attention. We're on the same boat. My status on ecas never changed. It shows me application received since it was processed. It got me worried also as it sounds unusual. I've noticed one thing, when i was checking the cic.gc.ca site under processing times/frequently asked questions, i found out that Quebec applicants cannot view their status thru ecas as they have their own procedure. So i thought it has something to do with my 'unchanged ecas status'.

Anyway, i already have a selection certificate which is required by canadian embassy as it was indicated also when my husband received the approval to sponsor letter. We just got the approval from Quebec last Dec. :)

I sent my baby's passport as well as mine last Nov 12. And patiently waiting for the visa to come. Hopefully, its gonna be soon! Stayin positive! :)

Thanks to this forum, it's really helpful. God Bless! :)

lillia123

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
birmingham
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-11
AOR Received.
8-11-11
essex0227 said:
I know we aren't quite there but I have my medical on Tuesday then my file will be complete.
Fingers croessed will be sending on August 3rd.
Just wondering if there are any other people ready to send off in August.
Im gonna get the spread sheet started with names and VOs then we can add the date as we go :)
Hope theres lots of people to join me:)
hi essex0227
can you please help me with this question...
i know you have children that already have canadian citizenship citificates,
one of my child also has the canadian citizenship citificate, she was not included in the sponsorship application,my question is did you give information of your children on the “Updated Information Chart” which you have to fill out when you send your passport for the visa...
and also did you give information of your spouse on the “Updated Information Chart”,

its really confusing for me, hope you can help me out..
thanks

B

bdh

ayad said:
bhd i just read u got interview??? whats going on how long has it been???
@ ayad

Well my husband's interview is tomorrow!! So excited and yet so nervous too :) But we will see how it goes tomorrow. His interview is at 9:30 am and he is in Ankara at his cousin's house as we speak, so we are just waiting now for the big day and hope they stamp his visa before he leaves Ankara to head back home. I guess if you are counting from the approval date till now, it has been 50 days!!! So we are hoping for positive results and my husband has to land before February 1st so he will be landing in Canada we believe on January 28th, so 10 days to go!!!

How is your application going? Any news on your status yet? I am hoping the best for all of us and this will be all over for everyone!!

Take care and God bless!!

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ bdh:

Good luck!!! ;)

B

bdh

mapledreams said:
@ bdh:

Good luck!!! ;)
@ mapledreams

Awee.. thank you so much, that means alot to us and we will be sure to let everyone know the results as soon as my husband calls me ;)

Bold9900

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-28-2012 (Medical Received in Manila 11-5-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2012 (Decision Made on 11-13-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012 (Pick up at IOM on 11-25-2012)
LANDED..........
12-12-2012
Hi Everyone

I send in my application to CIC-M in August 8, 2011

- CIC-M received in August 9, 2011
- Got email confirmation on November 7, 2011 stated I met the requirements for eligiblity as a sponsor and application has been forwarded to Singapore for further processing.

When I log-in the website to see the status and that what it show.

- Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
- Permanent ResidenceApplication Status: application Received

Anyone have any suggestion or idea?

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ bdh

It's your hubby's interview and I'm the one who's nervous, Hahaha!

No worries, we all are praying for you folks!

I am eagerly waiting for the great news from you in a few more hours!! And I'm sure everyone else is too!xx

B

bdh

Bold9900 said:
Hi Everyone

- Got email confirmation on November 7, 2011 stated I met the requirements for eligiblity as a sponsor and application has been forwarded to Singapore for further processing.

@ bold 9900

Our ecas showed the same thing for about 5 weeks after our approval and then my husband was called for his interview. Our V.O in Ankara works fairly quick. It really depends on your V.O as every embassy is different with time lines and how busy they are. I hope that you hear some good news soon and wish you and all of us the very best. :D

B

bdh

mapledreams said:
@ bdh

It's your hubby's interview and I'm the one who's nervous, Hahaha!

No worries, we all are praying for you folks!

I am eagerly waiting for the great news from you in a few more hours!! And I'm sure everyone else is too!xx
@ mapledreams

LOL that's too funny. :p Thanks again so much, the prayers and best wishes mean more than you know :) Yes I am waiting patiently, I am sure because of the time difference between us ( 7 hours ) he will be sure to call me around 4 in the morning. I hope when he wakes me from my beauty sleep it is good news.. LOL!!!

We'll keep you posted!!!!

Keep smiling ;D

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
Bold9900 said:
Hi Everyone

even my Ecase show same thing after my wife got sponsorship approved and its been almost 3 month now but i haven't got any notification from my VO...
dont know that they doing with my application...???