+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUG 2018 APPLIED ..YET TO RESPONSE

ckbargavi

May 31, 2018
Hi Guys,

I applied for Canadian visitor visa from chennai, India on Aug 14, 2018.

Does anyone in this timeline waiting for update from VFS Delhi ? I have my flight on Oct 7th.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

ankitcan89

Aug 16, 2018
Logon to the GCKEY .
CREATE A USERNAME PASSWORD.
FILL ALL DETAILS AS ORIGINAL.
Once u login ..put in actual information as provided in application form.
It will get linked.
Even i had to try 3-4 times.I had few information entered wrongly to link.
It did once i put in correct information.
I do not have a copy of my application. Though I am entering all the right information. The only thing that could vary is the date of travels. But I have tried entering many times.

snehavyas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
The only rush is I need my passport in hand by 15th Nov.
I have confirm program with tickets booked with my family.
If passport doesnt come in hand on time actually whole family vacation mood will be spoiled.

Else from me they can take there time. all i want now is passport in hand on time.
Hey!
It doesn't take long once they have started working on your application.
You should have your good news within a week max from the day they start to review your application. ( or 10 working days)
I guess im in the same boat, i applied for my TRV from inside canada on aug 10 and i am still waiting for any response.

Please just let us know once you know your final decision.

ankitcan89

Aug 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

I applied for Canadian visitor visa from chennai, India on Aug 14, 2018.

Does anyone in this timeline waiting for update from VFS Delhi ? I have my flight on Oct 7th.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
You should change your travel plans. Its highly likely to take more than a week to get your passport back.

rkindia

Sep 22, 2018
V
Hey!
It doesn't take long once they have started working on your application.
You should have your good news within a week max from the day they start to review your application. ( or 10 working days)
I guess im in the same boat, i applied for my TRV from inside canada on aug 10 and i am still waiting for any response.

Please just let us know once you know your final decision.
Visa approved.With so much wait,finally a decision is made on my application.

It was a long wait.Now waiting for passport in hand.

Hope you will get your visa too..

rkindia

Sep 22, 2018
I do not have a copy of my application. Though I am entering all the right information. The only thing that could vary is the date of travels. But I have tried entering many times.
Bro,dnt think so much in negativity.Its just a visa.

Just Chill..

Reactions: Justin2

rajeshkande2146

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hi

I applied TRV on 17th September 2018 and on October 2nd I got an email from Bangalore Immigration with application number and UCI number .

Today I got email from Delhi Immigration Like your visa is rejected and below are the reasons

Grounds for refusal:

· Having a legitimate business purpose in Canada

· travel history

Can you please help me out wats the exact meaning of the reasons and now what i shud do ..

I have Genuine Invitation letter and I have travel history also .I don't know why they refused .Please share ur thoughts what i should next and how can i reapply or can i appeal etc

I am confused like if my file is in bangalore how can I get can emails from two different cities .I am totally confused ..

Thanks will wait for ur reply

rkindia

Sep 22, 2018
Hi

I applied TRV on 17th September 2018 and on October 2nd I got an email from Bangalore Immigration with application number and UCI number .

Today I got email from Delhi Immigration Like your visa is rejected and below are the reasons

Grounds for refusal:

· Having a legitimate business purpose in Canada

· travel history

Can you please help me out wats the exact meaning of the reasons and now what i shud do ..

I have Genuine Invitation letter and I have travel history also .I don't know why they refused .Please share ur thoughts what i should next and how can i reapply or can i appeal etc

I am confused like if my file is in bangalore how can I get can emails from two different cities .I am totally confused ..

Thanks will wait for ur reply
Even I had a previous refusal in month of June.
I had a geniune case and reapplied in August.
Now The travel history refusal is a general term they use for rejection.Having legimitate business purpose means you dint explain the purpose why do u wanna visit canada.

Travel history rejection Means you have not filled the form correctly or you have not completely told what you are coming Canada and how the business visit will affect you.

My suggestion is file the form again.Get actual invitation in hard copy.
Get all your funds and assests proof ready,prepare a well written covering letter ,I am sure this should work.

Give your best shot.Visa decision is purely VO discrietion.

rajeshkande2146

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Even I had a previous refusal in month of June.
I had a geniune case and reapplied in August.
Now The travel history refusal is a general term they use for rejection.Having legimitate business purpose means you dint explain the purpose why do u wanna visit canada.

Travel history rejection Means you have not filled the form correctly or you have not completely told what you are coming Canada and how the business visit will affect you.

My suggestion is file the form again.Get actual invitation in hard copy.
Get all your funds and assests proof ready,prepare a well written covering letter ,I am sure this should work.

Give your best shot.Visa decision is purely VO discrietion.
Thanks for the reply bro . You said ur visa rejected in june , did u apply again ...u got visa ?

rkindia

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for the reply bro . You said ur visa rejected in june , did u apply again ...u got visa ?
Yes ,i reapplied again.
Everyone were saying it would be rejected again,bt i knew that my previous travel agent missed many information while filing.
So i reapplied again.Though it was delayed but I did get it