+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 20 2019 ITA

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
This letter is to verify that x x has been employed at x Inc. since December 10, 2018. He is currently a full-time, permanent employee at company headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario as a Cloud Systems Administrator with a workload of 37.5 hours per week. He is working at x under the supervision of x x Director of Operations. His annual salary is $00,000 per year and benefits consist of group life, accidental death and dismemberment, extended health care, dental, and long-term disability.

The duties and responsibilities of Mr. x as a Cloud Systems Administrator include, but are not limited to:

• Consulting with vendors to aid in the design and implementation of cloud systems at x;
  • Advising on strategy and delivery of cloud services, both internally and externally;
  • Conducting independent reviews to assess quality of software products and applications being used at x; and
  • Conferring with staff at x to identify any security risks associated with software products and applications being used.

Should you require any additional information please feel free to contact me at (905) xxx-8926.

Sincerely,

Can SOMEONE PLEASE REVIEW MY LETTER IF IT IS OKAY FOR NOC 2171

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
1. Please answer truthfully, in your own words 'Visa was denied
2. Yes, I know it is a lot of info to provide but taking shortcuts or making assumptions can lead to longer processing times and/or ADR
Okay thank you and
I have another question:i held2 positions different noc codes and my employer gave me just experience certificate stating my joining date and promotion date along with designation. So will be getting reference letter from colleague . So advice should i get one reference mentioning both my designations and upload same to both noc/designation or seperately.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Okay thank you and
I have another question:i held2 positions different noc codes and my employer gave me just experience certificate stating my joining date and promotion date along with designation. So will be getting reference letter from colleague . So advice should i get one reference mentioning both my designations and upload same to both noc/designation or seperately.
The vo has to be convinced of your case, folks usually just provide offer letter (shows your role that will be matching first noc), promotion letter or reference letter ( that shows your roles/responsibilities that will be matching second noc ). When they can't find above info in these letters, then they look for additional documentation like reference letters. So depending upon what info is included in the experience letter that you hold, you might need separate reference letters for both or one letter for second role only.

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
The vo has to be convinced of your case, folks usually just provide offer letter (shows your role that will be matching first noc), promotion letter or reference letter ( that shows your roles/responsibilities that will be matching second noc ). When they can't find above info in these letters, then they look for additional documentation like reference letters. So depending upon what info is included in the experience letter that you hold, you might need separate reference letters for both or one letter for second role only.
But in my offer letter only designation mentioned for first role (being bank officer) and in experience letter no responsibilities hr will mention.so i am pretty much in dilemma.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
But in my offer letter only designation mentioned for first role (being bank officer) and in experience letter no responsibilities hr will mention.so i am pretty much in dilemma.
So therefore you need 2 reference letters and need to mention your roles for each of the nocs separately.

Immi124

Aug 24, 2019
Hi All.
I have read on many forums regarding my below questions, bt now just want to reconfirm before i submit my forms.
1. Only ECA verified degree will be shown in educational history like my MS. Whereas secondary, bachelors degree will go into personal history.
2. I believe for max foreign experience points you only need three years of experience. But i mentioned more than 6 years of experience so should i show both jobs having 3 years each experience in work history or should i mention only one job experience in work history and other in personal history.
3. In personal history i was sent for international training by my employer. I have shown my travel in travel history already. Should i show this travel in personal history as well, although i already have employment during that period and there is no gap due to travel.
Thanks in advance.

Ayeshaahmad

Jun 14, 2018
India
Hello, need some help. In proof of funds, I have a car loan in one of my account. I have additional funds to cover the loan. Do I have to provide LOE for this ?

Mkhan22

Aug 20, 2019
Question regarding proof of funds
My mother gave me the amount through cross cheques and a gift deed is made. Now my bank statement is showing only the cheque number but not her account number. Do I have to provide cheque copies in this case ? I already have deposited the cheques and I dont have copies now. What should I do in this case
Plz help.

Nav2012@

Oct 13, 2019
I received my ita on august 20. For the past 2 weeks i was trying to submit my profile and pay my fees. But as i proceed forward some error occurs and was never able to do that. So my question is what i can do to rectify this. Is there any chance for me to complete the profile on time as only a few days are left. Had anyone experienced anything like this

Nav2012@

Oct 13, 2019
I received my ita on august 20. For the past 2 weeks i was trying to submit my profile and pay my fees. But as i proceed forward some error occurs and was never able to do that. So my question is what i can do to rectify this. Is there any chance for me to complete the profile on time as only a few days are left. Had anyone experienced anything like this
Can any one help. Please answer

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Can any one help. Please answer
Try another browser and see. Otherwise report a complaint using the screenshot of the errors...
Good luck.