+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Attestation form for OINP

vikigenius

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
This might sound stupid, but the instructions are not clear on this. OINP apparently requires you to sign and upload an attestation form.

I downloaded the PDF and it has all this form fields including a signature field. But I can only type in the Signature Field. Am I supposed to just type in my initials? Or am I supposed to just fill the rest of the form, print it sign it in pen and then upload it?

Please help.

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
This might sound stupid, but the instructions are not clear on this. OINP apparently requires you to sign and upload an attestation form.

I downloaded the PDF and it has all this form fields including a signature field. But I can only type in the Signature Field. Am I supposed to just type in my initials? Or am I supposed to just fill the rest of the form, print it sign it in pen and then upload it?

Please help.
Print out, sign and upload.

Likhithaankam

Sep 27, 2022
Hi, Can you tell me where to upload? Yesterday, I have submitted "Expression of Interest" under OINP Employer Job Offer: International Student stream. Before submitting the EOI, it is asking me to upload an "Attestation Form" in the Supporting documents --> Other tab. However, I am unable to figure out or see that option to upload the document. Can you please guide me the steps?
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: ramadandesouki

ramadandesouki

Dec 4, 2023
Hi, Can you tell me where to upload? Yesterday, I have submitted "Expression of Interest" under OINP Employer Job Offer: International Student stream. Before submitting the EOI, it is asking me to upload an "Attestation Form" in the Supporting documents --> Other tab. However, I am unable to figure out or see that option to upload the document. Can you please guide me the steps?
Thanks in advance!
Did you get any feedback on how to upload the attestation form on OINP application?