+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Attestation For WES from DTE Bangalore / Karnataka

ganusap123

Nov 3, 2019
Muscat
Category........
Dear Friends,
I have completed diploma in civil engineering from Karnataka state open university. For attestation verification purpose when I approached to State Board Of Technical Education, Bangalore, they simply denied to proceed further and talked with me vary rashly.Even though I showed them my WES application where it is clearly mentioned that, "Ask the appropriate State Board of Education to attest and send your document directly to WES."
Can anyone please help me out on below issues.
1 . In the aforesaid condition how should I send documents to WES?
2. Can I get attestation from University and send to WES?
3. Should I send transcript as well as all mark sheets with provisional certificate + WES form.

Expecting your opinions.

ganusap123

Nov 3, 2019
Muscat
Category........
Dear Friends,
I have completed diploma in civil engineering from Karnataka state open university. For attestation verification purpose when I approached to State Board Of Technical Education, Bangalore, they simply denied to proceed further and talked with me vary rashly.Even though I showed them my WES application where it is clearly mentioned that, "Ask the appropriate State Board of Education to attest and send your document directly to WES."
Can anyone please help me out on below issues.
1 . In the aforesaid condition how should I send documents to WES?
2. Can I get attestation from University and send to WES?
3. Should I send transcript as well as all mark sheets with provisional certificate + WES form.

Expecting your opinions.
feel free to reply - ganesh.dimumbai@gmail.com