+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Attention PNP Applicants - CIC asking for Sattlement Plan

CanadaHereIam!

Mar 24, 2016
Hello,

Since last week many Inland-PNP candidates who are residing in different province then the nominated province have received request to provide proof or settlement plan to CIC to show the intentions to reside in the province they have got nomination from.

I am creating this forum to discuss the situation. Also one candidate got rejection and his/her nomination got cancel. So let help each other on this issue and lets not get further rejections.

CanadaHereIam!

Mar 24, 2016
Re: Inland-PNP candidates who are residing in different province then the nominated

My time line is,

OINP CEC INLAND
Currently residing in Alberta

AOR: 18th December

Request from CIC for prof of intention : 18th March

kylecaspian

Mar 28, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
17-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Done....
07-12-2015
Re: Inland-PNP candidates who are residing in different province then the nominated

Hi im on the same boat:

AOR: Dec 09
PNP - Nova Scotia
Currently in AB
March 24: CIC asking for my settlement plan

Guys, please share your case with us.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaHereIam! said:
Also one candidate got rejection and his/her nomination got cancel. So let help each other on this issue and lets not get further rejections.
Can you give more information about this candidate?

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaHereIam! said:
Hello,

Since last week many Inland-PNP candidates who are residing in different province then the nominated province have received request to provide proof or settlement plan to CIC to show the intentions to reside in the province they have got nomination from.

I am creating this forum to discuss the situation. Also one candidate got rejection and his/her nomination got cancel. So let help each other on this issue and lets not get further rejections.
Thank you for creating this thread. I'm also a PNP nominee of Ontario yet residing in Alberta. Did CIC ask you IMM specific form to complete or you just sent your letter of intent documents when youre still applying for nomination?

kylecaspian

Mar 28, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
17-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Done....
07-12-2015
Hi,

For my case, they asked for a Settlement Plan in Nova Scotia. They gave me 7 days to submit it. With the person who created this thread, he was asked to provide proof of intention to settle in Ontario. I guess that falls as settlement plan too.

I dont know if funds is required or anything specific, likewise, we know that our settlement plan/proof of intention to settle has to have this information to convince them that we can be economically established in the province who nominated us and we have a concrete plan that we are moving.

When we went thru PNP process, we have done this part. We just need to be consistent on our intentions and show the VO that we intend to settle, so we have to show that on our SP/PoI

sarah2013

Sep 7, 2015
CanadaHereIam! said:
Hello,

Hello, two days ago I also received a message from CIC requesting to submit the settlement plan for Ontario (I am living in Alberta). I did it this morning. What is coming next? Somebody has been rejected for not satisfy the immigration officer with his/her letter?

sarah2013

Sep 7, 2015

CanadaHereIam! said:
My time line is,

OINP CEC INLAND
Currently residing in Alberta

AOR: 18th December

Request from CIC for prof of intention : 18th March
Hi, did you receive any updates after submitting your letter? You were requested to submit "proofs of intention" or "settlement plan"? Thanks!

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah2013 said:
Hello, two days ago I also received a message from CIC requesting to submit the settlement plan for Ontario (I am living in Alberta). I did it this morning. What is coming next? Somebody has been rejected for not satisfy the immigration officer with his/her letter?

It might happen. Most of my friends who applied for PR were provincial nominees and none of them were ask to provide these at CIC level. In my opinion, CIC checking the applicants genuine intention to work and settle in the nominating province as some applicants are already thinking of not staying after they land and get PR as shown from the posts of other members.

CanadaHereIam!

Mar 24, 2016

sarah2013 said:
Hi, did you receive any updates after submitting your letter? You were requested to submit "proofs of intention" or "settlement plan"? Thanks!
To me they asked me proof of intentions. I uploaded the explanation letter, now let see what happens, my deadline is finishing today. Hopefully will see some action next week.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CanadaHereIam! said:
Hey asivad, candidate name is subtan, he is the th November Aor forum
Their refusal is totally different. I'm corresponding with them - they haven't been refused for this reason.

CanadaHereIam!

Mar 24, 2016

Asivad Anac said:
Their refusal is totally different. I'm corresponding with them - they haven't been refused for this reason.
I also have sent him a message, but haven't got back.. it would be great if you share details once you get the actual reason, or the information that was asked to him t upload along with the rprf