+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATTENTION JULY APPLICANTS!!!!

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
5th July applied, AIP 3rd followed by glitch and request letter on 8th for transcripts, nothing after that except status docs are updated.

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
D
5th July applied, AIP 3rd followed by glitch and request letter on 8th for transcripts, nothing after that except status docs are updated.
Did you submit the requested documents? If yes did you get acknowledgement for that?

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
D

Did you submit the requested documents? If yes did you get acknowledgement for that?
I did which showed ghost update and in status it was written that provided docs are uploaded. No email confirmation but just updated on gckey.

Reactions: Aman_S

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
I've applied for the study permit on August 7th and got my AIP on September 13th.
I had given all the aforementioned supporting documents required with biometrics. What concerns me is that I had a complete application and wasn't expecting to receive an AIP, rather an answer from IRCC as to being approved or denied. As far as I've read on this website, most students that received AIP were later on denied which is quite alarming. Needless to say, don't get your hopes up if you do receive an AIP

MK00004

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
I've applied for the study permit on August 7th and got my AIP on September 13th.
I had given all the aforementioned supporting documents required with biometrics. What concerns me is that I had a complete application and wasn't expecting to receive an AIP, rather an answer from IRCC as to being approved or denied. As far as I've read on this website, most students that received AIP were later on denied which is quite alarming. Needless to say, don't get your hopes up if you do receive an AIP
country

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Where on this site did you read that an AIP is usually followed by a refusal? I actually found from numerous threads that an AIP is a very positive sign unless it was sent as an error.