AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Hello all, I received an invitation to use the pre-arrival services and paid my RPRF, but my background status has not changed to N/A. It still reads "we are processing your background check". This was almost two months ago. Anyone in the same situation?

Last edited:

bliss_infinitum

Oct 23, 2017
Hello all, I received an invitation to use the pre-arrival services and paid my RPRF, but my background status has not changed to N/A. It still reads "we are processing your background check". This was almost two months ago. Anyone in the same situation?
Don’t be stressed out by the delayed N/A status. What I’ve observed is that they can often be late in updating their system to reflect your application’s latest status, due maybe to existing backlog. My BG status showed “we are processing your background check...” since almost the time I linked my application online. I received the pre-arrival email on Saturday December 9, and it just got updated today to N/A. So, give it a few days...and even if you do not see N/A within a few days, I believe that’s nothing to lose your sleep over. The fact that you have the pre-arrival invitation is in itself a positive sign that your file is progressing in the desired direction. So, cheer up and stay possitive, mate.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

twarpdev

Apr 20, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
i have same dates
my BG changed from in process to N/A on 13 dec/2017
waiting for med Request
update if u get anything
thank you
Sure, will do.
Will be appreciated, if you do the same for me.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
I did upfront Meds on June, about 6 months after I applied. I think going for upfront is a personal decision as it involves some risks of re-doing it if application takes more time to process, specially if applicant goes under SS. As for my personal experience, it was a good thing for me so far, my upfront took about 2 weeks to switch to passed online after I uploaded the Emedical sheet the doctor office gave to me after the upfront meds. As per my last GCMS notes, my application is already at security check and it proves my case went a little bit faster because most of 2017 early applicants just had their BG swicthed to NA when mine is at a most advance stage already, I think the decision involves some risks and it's mostly the applicant's decision to choose taking them or not. other factors are also country of origine and if they know they have a clean background or not, not to mention if the clinic has Emedicals or not.
It is like investment, no one can tell you to take more risks then you can keep up with, it is your own decision. that's my opinion :)
Hi Woodroc,

I finished my emedicals on Dec 15 and doctors said he will submit by 20th. I have question though if I should log a CSE to upload my emedical receipt with UMI#, photo etc as well or wait for them to submit to CIC first. also, what I have noticed is that the emedical sheet shows status of all medical tests as required instead of completed and carries comment saying the medicals have not been submitted yet. Did yours say just like that?

Woodroc

Apr 5, 2017
NB
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Hi Woodroc,

I finished my emedicals on Dec 15 and doctors said he will submit by 20th. I have question though if I should log a CSE to upload my emedical receipt with UMI#, photo etc as well or wait for them to submit to CIC first. also, what I have noticed is that the emedical sheet shows status of all medical tests as required instead of completed and carries comment saying the medicals have not been submitted yet. Did yours say just like that?
Hey,
I personally sent the webform a day after the deadline the office gave to me, so that IRCC won't be confused if they receive the sheet before the clinic submitted theirs. So If you wanna do the same thing I did you can submit on the 21st. As per the non completed results no worries mine was the same. It's just the part you had to complete at the hospital. As another tip, Don't forget to write on top of the bar code (or your picture) your application number and UCI! In about a few weeks later it will switch to passed online if everything is okay with your medical results. Good luck!

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Hey,
I personally sent the webform a day after the deadline the office gave to me, so that IRCC won't be confused if they receive the sheet before the clinic submitted theirs. So If you wanna do the same thing I did you can submit on the 21st. As per the non completed results no worries mine was the same. It's just the part you had to complete at the hospital. As another tip, Don't forget to write on top of the bar code (or your picture) your application number and UCI! In about a few weeks later it will switch to passed online if everything is okay with your medical results. Good luck!
The clinica has submitted the medical results and I just noticed the receptionist at clinic she fill out incorrect passport info for my daughter. I was planning to turn in the forms via CSE but holding off since I dont know if the error would cause any confusion. Do you think its a problem or would they be able to pull her info based on name and UMI. Does panel physician associate our UMI with UCI on cic end?

bliss_infinitum

Oct 23, 2017
The clinica has submitted the medical results and I just noticed the receptionist at clinic she fill out incorrect passport info for my daughter. I was planning to turn in the forms via CSE but holding off since I dont know if the error would cause any confusion. Do you think its a problem or would they be able to pull her info based on name and UMI. Does panel physician associate our UMI with UCI on cic end?
Two options are obviously at your disposal:
A. Get in touch with the clinic and correct the mistake (regardless of any attendant stress/time cost)
B. Submit the erroneous information to IRCC and stand the risk of complicated outcomes — including processing delay.

In my opinion, option A is definitely less expensive. Good luck.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Two options are obviously at your disposal:
A. Get in touch with the clinic and correct the mistake (regardless of any attendant stress/time cost)
B. Submit the erroneous information to IRCC and stand the risk of complicated outcomes — including processing delay.

In my opinion, option A is definitely less expensive. Good luck.
Thanks for the advice. I called the clinic and they corrected the mistake. The medical results have still not cleared though. Its roughly 2.5 weeks since submission. Both me and my wife got a B grading due to thallesemia minor for her and mild scoliosis for me (which I evidently just found out), no health issues apparent. Hope this doesnt cause any issues.

kaalu

Jul 29, 2017
Hello Everyone.

I got the Medical request today for myself and my spouse.

Date application received by CIC: December 23, 2017
AOR date: March 7, 2017
Date of Medical request: Jan 09, 2018

Good Luck !!
Wow Nine months. From which province did you get your nomination if I may ask ? thanks.

Tnh

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
I got the nomination from ONTARIO under the PNP category: International Student with Job offer (NOC 0,A,B)
It's actually almost 13 months (assuming you meant app date Dec 2016) but not bad because I see people wait for almost 2 years to get medical request.

I applied under the same category; OINP international student with job offer
CIC application: Jan 26, 2017
AOR: Mar 14, 2017
General request for updated docs and RPRF: Jun 12, 2017

Hopefully I will get my MR end of Jan or early Feb judging by your timeline

vrupani

Sep 26, 2017
It's actually almost 13 months (assuming you meant app date Dec 2016) but not bad because I see people wait for almost 2 years to get medical request.

I applied under the same category; OINP international student with job offer
CIC application: Jan 26, 2017
AOR: Mar 14, 2017
General request for updated docs and RPRF: Jun 12, 2017

Hopefully I will get my MR end of Jan or early Feb judging by your timeline
My bad. I meant Dec 23, 2016 (got over excited.. lol). Yes it looks like you will get it in the next batch.

Good luck.

nikki5454

Apr 10, 2017
Hello Everyone.

I got the Medical request today for myself and my spouse.

Date application received by CIC: December 23, 2017
AOR date: March 7, 2017
Date of Medical request: Jan 09, 2018

Good Luck !!
hi did you apply for both same time or added ur spouse latter.my situation is same cic received file jan 2017,aor march and added spouse in dec 2017