+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATTENTION - ARGENTINA POLICE CERTIFICATE (PCC) - ITA

MartinFer

Oct 14, 2021
As most people here start: 'I know this post is old but...' .... but this issue never seems to get fixed:

When applying online, the form NEVER shows the option to add "PARA SER PRESENTADO ANTE......." when logging in with Clave Fiscal, it doesn't even show the postal code option to be filled. So I never had the chance to add the requirement of con excepción al artículo 51 del Código Penal

Any ideas? I'm in Berlin so I've just reached out to the embassy email to see if they can help me, there is no option in the Consulate website to do a 'Reclamo' about any missing info in the Police Certificate, so I'm in a bureaucratic limbo right here, the form is incomplete, the document is not the one I need and I have no option to log in with a bank since I don't have an Argentinean bank nor a 'Banelco' since I haven't lived in Argentina for 6 years now.

Any ideas? My whole Visa application is hanging on in the hopes to receive a reply from the Embassy in Berlin right now...

Thanks for reading anyways.
Martin

2Merry

Jun 10, 2023
This is the normal process:

Once you receive the one that doesn't specify the art. 51, follow these steps.

Go to: http://www.dnrec.jus.gov.ar/
  • Tramites particulares
  • Sistema de Gestion e Informacion al usuario
  • Reclamos
  • Reclamo – Tramitacion
  • El tramite no fue entregado con excepcion al art. 51 del Codigo Penal
Enter your information and then you will be able to attach documents.

You must include a signed letter requesting the art. 51, with a copy of your national identity document.

The letter should say something like “Requiero que el tramite indique que es emitido con excepcion al art.51 del Codigo Penal”, include your full name, signature and national identification number.

I think you have a maximum of 30 days since you get it to request this change. They were very quick responding back with the new one: 1 day or so.
I can't thank you enough for these instructions. They were invaluable. Although you wrote them in 2019, they are almost perfect still in 2023.

Here are the differences I found:
  • I could not find "Tramites particulares" on the first page of the link. Instead I selected "Saca el certificado de antecedentes penales"
  • This returns you to a familiar page, "Certificado de Antecedentes Penales". This is the same page where the process began.
  • Do not answer any question on the page. Scroll down and you will see the section, "Sistema de Gestión e Información al Usuario". In this section is the option "Reclamos". Choose this option.
  • From this point on, your original instructions are perfect.
I wrote my letter exactly as you instructed with the only sentence of the letter being the sentence you provided. Inside this letter I also included the image of my passport with signature (to validate my ID and signature) and a copy of my payment document. The instructions asked for all three of these items but only allowed you to upload one item, so they all had to be inside one document. I can suggest that a person prepare this letter before starting the submission process.

Once the information is submitted, you receive an email of confirmation. They say the new document will be ready in 1 to 5 working days. Mine was ready in about 2 days. I received an email when the corrected document was ready.