+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Attention – Buffalo applicants who got request for documents but not medicals

barabashka_

Star Member
Aug 12, 2009
Hi friends,
There is a group of Buffalo applicants (mostly people who applied end of 2008-beginning of 2009) who got request for additional documents in the beginning of 2010 and nothing since then. The request was rather random (some people were asked to send tax returns, some proof of funds, and some updated letters from current employer...no systematic request at all).
There is a lot of frustration going on as it looks like processing of applications of this subset of people (I am included) are artificially delayed.

I want to try to find a common denominator among us unhappy members of this discriminated group – if we find what the problem is, we will have a better idea how to deal with that.

Here is the list of questions (designed so they can be answered yes/no) that for my opinion can help us in finding common denominator/denominators between us, members of Buffalo's "request for additional documents but not medicals" group. If you have an idea for additional questions, please feel free to add. And please, answer if you can – I think this information is important for us.

1. Have you applied directly to Buffalo office (no Sydney office involved)
2. Are you In-Canada applicant?
3. Are you eligible NOW for CEC program?
4. Do you have extensive traveling history?
5. Are you a single man/woman, or in same-sex partnership (well, I mean here that you are not a part of "Canadian favorite" young couple with kids or with potential soon-coming kinds...)

That's all I can think about for now – again, if you find other question that would help us to find our "common sides" – please feel free to do so.

Thanks!