Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
Hello everyone :)

I am in the process of putting together my application to be submitted sometime next week. Well, as soon as I receive the hardcopy of my CELPIP results. I will be attaching a cover letter explaining my intention of leaving Quebec, delay in submitting the police certificates and T4/NOA. I just want to ask those who have attached the same cover letters, exactly where is the suitable part in the application do i attach these cover letters?

i am hoping that you could share your experience. Thanks in advance ;)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamelle said:
Hello everyone :)

I am in the process of putting together my application to be submitted sometime next week. Well, as soon as I receive the hardcopy of my CELPIP results. I will be attaching a cover letter explaining my intention of leaving Quebec, delay in submitting the police certificates and T4/NOA. I just want to ask those who have attached the same cover letters, exactly where is the suitable part in the application do i attach these cover letters?

i am hoping that you could share your experience. Thanks in advance ;)
If you cover letter is regarding a document of your application, I would put it in the same spot than the document.
If it's a general cover letter regarding your application or your current situation then I would put it on top of the document checklist,
behind the barcode page ( first page in the application package ) to make sure the VO sees the letter.

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
^ Thanks a lot iam_toby ;) Waiting for the CELPIP hardcopy results and this is good to go!