+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration

Vikram15

Apr 21, 2019
Just completed my IELTS TEST with Band 6. Now shall I start applying for jobs to the employers designated under AIPP? I fall under NOC 1241.

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'd like to apply for the AIP TWP in Canada or in the US where I have a valid tourist visa status on both. Does anyone know if this is possible? I heard that if I apply from NYC the process is even faster.

VisaApplicant12

Jan 30, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'd like to apply for the AIP TWP in Canada or in the US where I have a valid tourist visa status on both. Does anyone know if this is possible? I heard that if I apply from NYC the process is even faster.
Yes. It’s true. My friend applied through the NYC VFS. He got his TWP in 10 days.

Reactions: ferstvi

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Yes. It’s true. My friend applied through the NYC VFS. He got his TWP in 10 days.
Thanks a lot for your reply! I'm currently waiting for the province endorsement, and my country of residence is not US, I only hold a visitor visa in the US. Do you know if I would be allowed to apply from NYC VFS holding a tourist visa? Also, once the process is paper based, I understand that I will need to mail all the documents to the VFS in NYC once I start the TWP application. Therefore, I wouldn't need to be physically in the US by that time right? Only when they request biometrics and my passport I need to be in NYC, correct? Sorry for so many questions. I'm trying to figure out the timeline and when I would need to resign from my current job and leave my home country to apply for the TWP in NYC.

VisaApplicant12

Jan 30, 2019
Thanks a lot for your reply! I'm currently waiting for the province endorsement, and my country of residence is not US, I only hold a visitor visa in the US. Do you know if I would be allowed to apply from NYC VFS holding a tourist visa? Also, once the process is paper based, I understand that I will need to mail all the documents to the VFS in NYC once I start the TWP application. Therefore, I wouldn't need to be physically in the US by that time right? Only when they request biometrics and my passport I need to be in NYC, correct? Sorry for so many questions. I'm trying to figure out the timeline and when I would need to resign from my current job and leave my home country to apply for the TWP in NYC.
Hi,
I’m not sure about that. My friend had a Student VISA and was on his OPT period when he applied through the NYC VFS. I suggest you contact the VFS first and ask them if you can apply through the NYC VFS on a tourist visa without being physically present in the US.

Reactions: ferstvi

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi,

Anyone here who've recently received the endorsement letter from the province recently, can please share what was the timeline? Thanks :)

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
Please need suggestion on how to start applying for jobs which are the best recruiters or websites to find a job for AIPP

Apr 2, 2013
Hello guys,
My age is 38 yrs and by profession I am a chef.
Planning to immigrate to Canada, can someone pls suggest some options with steps (was checking Atlantic Immigration, it asks for job offer; where to search and how to apply)

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Hello, I applied under the atlantic immigration program, the company fired me. How long Ircc gives me.to find a new employer and to give.them a new endorsement for my pr to continue?